Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO:::::: EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO:::::: EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO:::::: EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO:::::: EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO:::::: EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO:::::: EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO:::::: EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO:::::: EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO:::::: EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO::::::

2 posters

Go down

WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO:::::: Empty Re: WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO::::::

Post  Sinndarella! Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:22 am

this is interesting
c r a n k it hun!
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO:::::: Empty Re: WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO::::::

Post  DAT_CHICA_CHELLZ Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:05 pm

C:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::2:::::::::::::::::::::::::

She slipped the her red Guatemala long sleeved shirt over her head with the tears steady streaming form her eyes.Everything on her body ached,her mind continuously to tell her that it was a nightmare and that she'd wake up eventually but that was just her mind lying to her."Mayliah baby would you like eggs and toast for breakfast?" her mom asked once she was seated at the table."Um I'm fine mom....not hungry." she said "Well you have to eat something to settle on your stomach." "Mom please I'm fine."

"Mom I have to go or I'll missed the bus." She stood from the tabled grabbing the backpack hanging from the back of the wooden chair.The screen door slammed hardly with a crash as the foggy wind brushed against her heated skin.Wrapping the jacket tightly around her waist the cool air pressed it's way through the squared holes of the knitted jacket."Good morning Mayliah!" Mrs.Blakeley greeted as I climbed aboard the loud bus.Flashing her a friendly grin I walked sown the Allie to a empty seat across the Ben Bradley.I watched as the cars and houses passed in matter of Min's.Everything around was different so long known as reality."Liah you haven't said word since I got on the bus wrong?" Destiny my best friend question with worried eyes.I smiled a cheeped grin and nodded "Nunthin" I lied.

"Liah baby what's going on!" Kay-kay exclaimed holding the Prada bag on his Left wrist and kissed his teeth."Boy you know you need to stop." Destiny joked as kaka rolled his eyes. "See I don't know why y'all b****es wanna hate on a sexy as Nicolette like me!" He laughed "Yea right." she muttered.
She cropped her hand over her mouth and held her stomach as she ran into the girls bathroom.Throwing her head into the toilet bowl her dinner returned.

"You ok ma?" Destiny and Kaka banged on the door.
"She pregnant GU-URL!" They joked in unison.

"I........Can't be." She thought wiping the remains on the tissue.

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Characters
RACE: PUERTO RICAN
BODY: THICK

Back to top Go down

WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO:::::: Empty WhAt IsN't UnToLd MuSt Be ReVeAlEd~~~~~~~CHAPTER ::::::ONE& TWO::::::

Post  DAT_CHICA_CHELLZ Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:02 pm

C::::::::::::::::::::1::::::::::

The darkness typhlotic pearised my lids as the movement of my body startled me.His cold chess pressed against my bare skin."What are you doing?" the faded words excaped through my dry sore lips.His face wasn't very viewable as the only light appear glared at the carpet of the queit squared bedroom."AAAAAaahhhh." I screamed as he thrusted into my intersection with such fourse I could feel the blood flow down my legs as I gripped the bedrail.The singles tears trimbled down my cheeks,the misty air circled the room cloging up the air in my throat as I wished I could let out a scream for help."You like that huh?" he finally said below a wispher as if he was talking to the wind.His hand roamed up my flat stomach up to breast. It rested on my hard pebbled nipples that he began to pinch and tease."Why are you doing this?" she asked through the tenderly sobbs."You should learn from you mistakes Mayliah." the anger in his voice was like a smack in the fack,wondering how in the hell did he know her name.

"YOUR HURTING ME!" she cried when he pressed his shafted deeper inside her tiny whole that suffacated around his manhood.He came in a matter of time as she layed there with heavy tears dripping from her hazel dreen eyes."I hoped you enjoyed beause I did?" Ziping up his pants and left the room leaving her there tied to the bedrailing in blood and cold pain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
run it
DAT_CHICA_CHELLZ
DAT_CHICA_CHELLZ

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Characters
RACE: PUERTO RICAN
BODY: THICK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down