Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
Fade Into The Background EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
Fade Into The Background EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
Fade Into The Background EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
Fade Into The Background EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
Fade Into The Background EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
Fade Into The Background EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
Fade Into The Background EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
Fade Into The Background EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
Fade Into The Background EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Fade Into The Background

+2
[S][Y][A]
Sinndarella!
6 posters

Go down

So is it...?

Fade Into The Background I_vote_lcap0%Fade Into The Background I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Fade Into The Background I_vote_lcap0%Fade Into The Background I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Fade Into The Background I_vote_lcap100%Fade Into The Background I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

Fade Into The Background Empty Re: Fade Into The Background

Post  LADy A LAND Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm

crank it b!tch! i love yu lol
damn fondu needta stop hatin
lol kisses loose a$$ needta slow down on the kids, them PRs keep fukkin her up lol

LADy A LAND

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-07

http://www.imeem.com/people/M8n4TUl/playlist/UYJPoEZv/tha-flava-

Back to top Go down

Fade Into The Background Empty CH 4 [ASIA]

Post  Sinndarella! Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Asia's shift was almost over. She stood behind the bar drying off shot glasses that Rico had washed. She sat the last one down and said, "Are you lesbian or something?"

There stood Fondu counting the little cash she had made on stage. It didn't compare to Asia's but she was always close. It ain't make no difference to her who made the most as long as she walked out with at least $700 a night.

But Fondu was another story. Fondu used to be the HBICC (Head b!tch In Chocolate City) before Asia got there. Asia understood Fondu's envy towards her but still thought it was rather ignorant. b!tch make yo money and pay yo bills.

Fondu stopped counting her money and mugged Asia. "No b!tch, are you? I see how you do on them stud hoes." She laughed at her own comment.

Asia often did lap dances for lesbians, studs, dykes, whatever you wanted to call them but they gave the best money. Asia didn't respond. She was not here to impress or get approval from any hoe in Chocolate City.

Fondu laughed and started to recount her money. Kisses walked up and asked, "You almost ready?" Asia threw the towel on the sink and grabbed her bag.

"You probably licking her pussy. Tell me, is it good, Hershey?" Fondu laughed. "The fu(k is yo prollem old cat? Isn't it bout time you start gettin yo retirement check?" Kisses came back.

"Come on let's go," Asia said annoyed.

Asia wasn't about bumping gums. She was about knocking hoes out and calling it a day. So she was not trying to start anything with Fondu and lose her job. "That's right, walk the fu(k off. I'm running things in here. Ya'll just lil girls. Don't nobody want ya'll young pussies." Fondu slurred as Asia and Jenel walked out the door. As usual that b!tch was drunk.

When they got in the car Jenel said, "That b!tch be hatin hard. I heard she got Reeses fired. She told Mr. Donagold that Reeses had drugs in her locker when she was the one planted them there."

That's another thing Asia didn't like, gossiping. If you ain't tell her yourself she don't need to know. "I really don't care," Asia said. "So do we have to go pick up your kids, too?" She looked over at Jenel.

Her head was down. "Uhm, yea," she said.

Asia asked, "Well, who they by this time?"

Asia got Jenel's two sons from her mom's house and dropped them all off at Jenel's apartment. When she got home it was almost 6am so she changed into some sweats and went for her morning stroll on the Ave.

She started off with a fast walk then progressed into a jog. With her head phones in her ear she was dead to the world. Dr. Bishop from satelite radio recited a sermon as she jogged. This was her meditation period.

This was where she had a one on one converstation with God. She asked for his forgiveness. Yes, strippers can be spiritual, too. She made it back home and took a shower. She scrubbed her body as if she was washing all the sin off.

Afterwards she climbed into bed and cried. She was pretty indeed. But she was fucked up in the inside. Asia acted as if love was impossible. She seemed like she didn't give a sh!t. But her heart ached.
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Fri May 22, 2009 7:02 pm

that was a weird question lol

CRank IT!!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  LADy A LAND Sun May 17, 2009 6:15 pm

i will fuk fondu up, b!tch try me.
yo face gon be all up in sum hoes cooch if yu wanna start sh!t, and up her a$$
trust b!tch
run it.

LADy A LAND

Back to top Go down

Fade Into The Background Empty [[Chapter 4: |Asia|]]

Post  Sinndarella! Tue May 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Asia's shift was almost over. She stood behind the bar drying off shot glasses that Rico had washed. She sat the last one down and said, "Are you lesbian or something?"

There stood Fondu counting the little cash she had made on stage. It didn't compare to Asia's but she was always close. It ain't make no difference to her who made the most as long as she walked out with at least $700 a night.

But Fondu was another story. Fondu used to be the HBICC (Head b!tch In Chocolate City) before Asia got there. Asia understood Fondu's envy towards her but still thought it was rather ignorant. b!tch make yo money and pay yo bills.

Fondu stopped counting her money and mugged Asia. "No b!tch, are you? I see how you do on them stud hoes." She laughed at her own comment.

Asia often did lap dances for lesbians, studs, dykes, whatever you wanted to call them but they gave the best money. Asia didn't respond. She was not here to impress or get approval from any hoe in Chocolate City.
-----
ugh cant concentrate while sittin at the pc.. imma write it out first then post.. sorry
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  LADy A LAND Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:13 pm

crank it sinnerson crank this sh!t man!!!!
lesbo? Suspect Arrow Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

LADy A LAND

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Aww boogie bear:D

Is who lesbian????

CRank it Sinn!!!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Fade Into The Background Empty [[Chapter 3: |Chris| cont'd]]

Post  Sinndarella! Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Later that morning when Chris got home, Scooter was still at his side. That dude got so drunk that he threw up all over the inside of his car. Chris laughed the whole way home too.

After dragging Scooter inside and laying plastic on his floor so that Scooter would have somewhere to sleep, Chris hopped in the shower. He was still thinking about the bartender. He practically sat at the bar in the same spot all night. They spoke some more, well it was more like him speaking making an a$$ out of himself. He told her his name and she said, 'And you're telling me because?!' She was giving it to him hard all night but it kind of turned him on.

He hadn't figured her out yet but he figured he would. He was going back to Chocolate City next weekend. The girl hadn't said but a few words to him but yet he was so into her. Like she was a mystery.

He had showered and threw on some boxers then layed down. As soon as his head hit the pillow the phone rang.

"Sup," he answered not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Sorry I missed your call earlier. Is something wrong?" he heard the sweetest voice say.

Chris sat up quickly and spoke into the receiver. "Sya! Na, everything is cool."

She chuckled. "That's great to here." Then there was silence. Chris was just on the other line daydreaming. After the his adventure tonight with bartender girl, he was back--realizing he had lost Sya. "Oh gosh it is so wonderful, Boogie Bear."

Chris snapped out of his fantasy--the one where Sya and himself were on their honeymoon. "What's wonderful?" he asked. "Marriage?" he said lowly.

"No silly. Hawaii! It's so beautiful. I wish you could be here," she said. Chris smiled on the other end. "You wuld love it! And guess what Boogie Bear," she said excitedly.

He pictured the two walking along the beach holding hands. "What?"

"You gotta guess!!" Sya pushed.

"I don't know...you got sand in your toes?" he took a wild guess. He really wanted to say, 'Lloyd got eaten by a shark'.

Sya laughed. "No! I went parasailing. It was so great! I was scared at first but after te first time I wanted to do it agian and again and again."

They spent another hour on the phone talking about the honeymoon. Chris was exhausted but didn't mind because he got to talk to Sya.

[[Chapter 4: |Asia|]]

------------------
I know just a lil... but i'll add 2morrow A PROMISE!
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:29 pm

im writin more of this... should post sumin real soon
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:25 am

Fonduu??? lmao

CRANK IT cheers
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  LADy A LAND Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:33 pm

C-C-C-CRANK THIS sh!t DaDaDaDALISHA!!!!

Suspect Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow imma wupp fondu's a$$!

LADy A LAND

Back to top Go down

Fade Into The Background Empty [::Chapter 3:: Chris]

Post  Sinndarella! Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:58 pm

"That sh!t was hot! Yo, you need to get her number, son" Scooter yelled to Chris over the music."If you don't want her, I'll take her," he added.

Chris looked at Scooter. He shook his head. "Nigga you nasty."

"What? She was fine." Scooter said thinking nothing wrong with wanting to fu(k Kit Kat.

"Just know that you nasty as hell," Chris repeated laughing.

"I guess that's a yea," Scooter said in search for Kit Kat. But she was nowhere to be fount. The DJ introduced the next performer, Fondu, and Scooter quickly forgot about Kit Kat turning his attention back to the stage.

""Now coming to the stage s Fondu. Take a dip in her and come out covered," the DJ said.

Fondu also caught Chris' attention. She was tall and had long hair--probably weave. She was eyeing Chris just as Kit Kat did. "What is it with the strippers up in here? They giving yo lame a$$ all the attention," Scooter said with envy.

"I don't know. But look, I'm out of bills. Imma go get a drink. Want something?" Chris asked Scooter.

"Yea, a brewsky," Scooter replied. All his attention on Fondu who was not walking in their direction.

Chris stood to go to the bar. Fondu pushed him back down and gave hima lap dance. "I aint got no bills," he said holding his hands out to the side.

"I'ts good," was what she said putting her pointer finger on Chris' lips. She turned her back to him and grinded her hips in is lap. She then stood up straight moving her body like a snake. She took her left bra strap off her shoulder and then the right.

Chris wasn't too amazed at by her performance as much as he was Kit Kat's. Plus her body was way better. He got up and slipped away while Fondu's back was to him and made his way to the bar.

Chris wasn't a big drinker. He was more like the designated driver so he tried keeping his alcohol level under point zero eight as the law required. Yea. you can call him a good boy. He does play by the rules. Well that and he knew that anytime he went somewhere with Scooter, he'd be the one driving home.

Chris took a seat on a stool at the bar and waited for the bartender to take his order. He turned sideways looking to the stage. Fondu was back at the pole looking in his direction. Then he heard a voice. "Damn hater," it said. Chris turned and stared into the most beautiful set of eyes he had ever seen. "Super hater," the person said again.

"Who?" Chris asked. "Fondu, that's who," was the response. "Why you say that?" Chris was on some twenty one question type sh!t. "Because...you left her to come over here and see me."

"I came to get a drink," Chris said. "A...sia," he read the monogram printed across her left breast.

"Yea, and you came to see me," the bartender protested.

Chris thought this girl was weird as hell but he liked it so he played along. "And why did I come to see you?"

"You know why," was her response.

"No, since you know that I came to see you, you have to know what it is that I came to see you about."

"You'll see," she sat a beer and a glass cup with ice and brown liquor in it on the counter in front of him and walked away.

------------------------------------------------
Got side tracked... but i will contunie later or 2morrow idk
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:11 pm

CRANK IT SINN!!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  LADy A LAND Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:24 pm

i do mommy! go crank captivE!!! i added! i love this story tho!!

LADy A LAND

Back to top Go down

Fade Into The Background Empty hmm

Post  Sinndarella! Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:15 pm

I may be crankin this! Even tho no1 gets on anymore =[
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan aka Ms. Dimplez108 Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:53 pm

crank it sin! lol
Morgan aka Ms. Dimplez108

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Damn Asia Shocked
.........I don't know what to say!
1 thing though, you need to back off of Chris.
He's mine!!

CRANK IT SINNY!! cheers

Last edited by [S][Y][A] on Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:39 pm

OMFG!!! Very Happy lol!
DAYUMMM!!!!!! THAT WAS THE sh!t!! lol, i got a new password!!!lol, CRANK THIS sh!t NOW SINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Suspect Like a Star @ heaven CRANK iT Suspect Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female
Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Fade Into The Background Empty [::Chapter 2:: | Asia]

Post  Sinndarella! Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:40 pm

If making money was an Olypic game, Asia Cole would win the highest medal. Every female at A.C.'s wok place evied her since their job was paid by commission and Asia received all the clients. She got glares and comments said behind her back everyday but of course like any typical female at her job they would be smiling in her face the next day begging to do a duo performance so the tip can be split fifty/fifty. Hmph, Asia was not having it. She put it like this. She was born alone, faught alone because she couldn't keep a decent friend around due to jealousy, and she probablt would die alone. So alone was her best firend and that's how she preferred her performances. Alone!

Asia was your typical girl growing up; nice, innocent, shy, geeky and adorable. Hell so adorable it got her into trouble. Her beauty came from her Guyanese father who had married her White and African-American mother to get a green card to stay in the country. Asia only knew of her parents names and their sorry a$$ reasons for giving her up to the system.

Her dad annuled the marriage between him and Asia's mother the second the department of deport left their apartment. Overwhelmed, alone and now pregnant, her mother arranged for Asia to be adopted. Just hearing the ethnicity of the unborn Asia made it hard for her to get adopted but once she was born and a picture was available, there were couples fighting over her. Some were even bidding to get the papers like she was some kind of car or antique.

Anywho, Asia wasn't big headed or conceited but she did use what she had to get what she got. It ain't tricking if you got it. That's why Asia worked at Chocolate City.

Chocolate City was one of those clubs you could experience it all without even leaving the building. Chocolate City covered the entier four block radius. It was said to be the largest club in Miami. C.C. had three different sections; Milk Chocolate, Rich Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate.

Milk Chocolate was the dance club area. The bar was off to the left and the dance floor was in the center. To the right of the dance floor were tables and four chairs for each table. Up stairs peeking over the balcony was V.I.P. through the doors by the tables and underneath V.I.P. section was Rich Chocolate.

Rich Chocolate had the best chocolate in the world. Titties, a$$, pussy everywhere. The stage was set up like a threeway runway with chairs and tables surrounding it. Tables spread out and back until the bar which was right of the entry door. The exit door to the left of the club. And above was V.I.P. booths that got rented out by the highrollers; lawyers, doctores and crooked cops who came to the club without their wives' recognition. THrough the door on the right was Dark ChoChocolate which also had an entry door from Milk Chocolate.

Dark Chocolate was the woman's territory (and some men, if they swung that way). Shrills from women cam from every which a way in excitement from the naked male strippers giving ladies lap danced with their penis exposed. Some lying against their thighs and hittin the women in the lap or being tugged on by the females whose husband was probably next door at Rich Chocolate.

Dark Chocolate had the same layout as Rich Chocolate except the stage was just a oneway runway. And of course upstairs was V.I.P and Lord knows what went on up their with the muscular young men and lonly middle age women.

Asia worked bac and forth between the three. Sometimes she would be the bartener for either section but most times she was in Rich Chocolate working the stage, tbales and V.I.P. section at request. That's what was going down tonight.

Multiple regular customers requested her to do on of her performances which she agreed to. Asis stood at the entrance of the stage awaiting her introduction. She had on eye make-up to disguise herself, a sexy conducted outfit with no bra on, some black thongs and six inch stilettos. THe DJ began to introduce her and the hungry, horny pervs started howling like the wolf on the cartoon. "Coming to the stage, she's not M&Ms but she will melt in your mouth, Kit Kat. Buckle up fellas, you're about to take a ride on the A Train."

Asia walked out slowly and seductive down the center runway to the pole. She did the butterfly first then came down into a split. Dollars were being thrown from everytwhere. As she unbuckled her top slowly, she scanned the room for her victim. A rich baller to give the special treatment to. Her eyes landed on a high yellow guy seated to her right. He didn't seem like he had a lot of bills but he caught her attention. Maybe it was because he wasn't hounding over her like the rest of them fools and she wondered why.

Her top hit the floor of the stage leaving her bare chested for all to see. She slowly began to take her bottoms off seductively. Her thumb pulled the left side down revealing her thong string resting on her waist. She did the same on the right then let them fall to the floor.

She slowly made her way over to the guy she chose as her prey. The guy next to him nudged his shoulder in excitement. Over the music she heard him say, "Dawg she comin yo way Ahhh you bout to get it, son." The guy said, "Yea I see. Like he did not care. THat made her want to seduce him on the spot.

She placed her right leg on the right armrest of the guy's chair and the left on the left. She leant forward and placed her hands on the floor between yellow boy's feet. Her a$$ was all in his face. The other guy smacked her a$$ and it began to jiggle. SHe helped it a bit. "Yo, that a$$ crazy, ma," the other guy said. He smaked it again and placed a bill in the crack of her a$$ around the string. She shook her a$$ making it clap with the bill still between her cheeks.

After she finished working that guy, he couldn't keep his hands off of her. She climbed back on stage and wrapped her thick thighs around the pole. She flipped upside down then spread her legs into the spread eagle Kama Sutra position leavinf only her arms to support her body weight on the pole. She slowly slid down the pole while clapping her booty.

She then lay on her back propping her a$$ in the air with the help of her hands which were propped up by her elbows. She shook her thighs causing her booty to clap again. She came down into a split and bounced her a$$ up and down.

The song ended and she collected her money and clothes off the stage. When she walked through the dressing room door she began to count her money. "Damn A, you had my pussy all wet," Jenel AKA Hershey Kisses said joking. Kisses was one chick at Chocolate City ASia would tlak to on occasions. She even did bachelor parties with her. SHe was the only one who seemed to have her head screwed on tight. She spoke the truth and kind of reminded ASia of herslef a few years ago when she was 21.

"I saw you all up on that yellow nigga," Kisses said teasing. "He was cute. But you know, business before pleasure." Kisses had used Asia's own slogan against her.

"Yea, I know," was all she could say. She was too into her money and thinking about that light bright to respond with anything more. "When's your stage performance?" ASia asked.

"I'm just workin the tables tonight. You goin back out tonight?" Kisses asked noticing Asia retrieve her bag from her locker.

"Naw, Imma go work the bar the rest of the night," she answered putting on some heans and a Chocolate City shirt. "You be good tonight, hun." She headed out the door.

"Oh, one more thing," Kisses yelled out to her.

Asia turned and answered. "What?"

Kisses looked a little unsure. "Uh, can you give me a ride home?" she asked.

Asia looked at her blank faced which made her more unsure. "As long as you got gas money," Asia responded.

"Okay then, I'll see you at four," Kisses said as Asia left the doorway and the door close. Asia went to the bar to finish her night off as the bartender.
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan aka Ms. Dimplez108 Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:46 pm

cheers yay crank it sin! lol

Back to top Go down

Fade Into The Background Empty [::chapter 1:: Chris cont'd]

Post  Sinndarella! Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:39 pm

In the next hour and a half, Chris had fixed himself dinner, ate, and cleaned the little mess he had created. When he finally sat back down in his Lay-Z Boy there was a knock on his door. Not just any knock though, it was a knock making the beat to a hot Pharell track. THat only meant one thing, it was Chris' other main guy, Scooter.

Chris exhaled knowing he was in for some harsh critisizing when he let that fool in. When he opened the door Scooter was standing there with a big grin on his face. "Dawg, wassup?" he asked reaching in to dap Chris. THey came into the half hug they did every time they met. "Nothin' much, just been chillin," Chris answered. He walked back into the livingroom and flooped down in his Lay-Z Boy once more.

Scooter took a seat on the couch. He clasped his hands together still holding his car keys. He looked at Chris like he expected him to say more. Scooter chuckled and leaned back on the couch getting comfortable. He rested his arm on the arm rest.

"Dawg," he said shaking his head at an angle then stopped to look at his boy again. "You mean to tell me you still mad over Sya marrying that chump?" Scooter finished.

"Chris shot him a look of defense. "I ain't mad--"

Scooter interrupted him. "Mad, sad, heartbroken, jealous. Whatever you are." Chris now wished he hadn't opened the door. Here come the blunt, harsh but true critique.

"She married that soft voice havin a$$ nigga, obviously she didn't want you. You're just stuck in the 'best friend' well in your case the 'you're like a brother to me' category." Scooter then got that look on his face that let Chris know he had a plane. "C, I gotta plan." He paused to see if he had his buddy's full attention. The look on Chris' face said that Scooter had his full attention but Chris was thinking of a lie to get out of whatever Scooter had in mind. "Let's hit uup Chocolate City. It's Sunday Night Special and you know all the church hoes gone be all up and through there," he said excitedly leaning forward.

Chris shook his head. "I can't, got work tomorrow."

"Man, bullshit, you always got Mondays off," Scooter spat.

Chris damned himself for letting his friends know his schedule. He quickly thought of another lie. "I gotta go in. Got this project to finish. THe deadline is getting real close."

Scooter shook his head not buying the story his friend was feeding him. Seeing that Chris was stuck on a piecve of pussy he that never even got to touch let alone see, he just left it alone. "Iight then. If you change yo mind just call me. Imma be headin out round one."

Chris nodded his head. "Yea, iight."

"Na put Madden on so I can put a whippin on that a$$," he said grabbing one of the controllers sitting on Chris' coffee table. Chris had known that was why Scooter had initially came over there.

Scooter left two hours and three games later. Chris just played the game with an online apponent trying to pass tim hoping he would get sleepy soon. He wondered what he was going to do tomorrow since he wouldn't be sleeping in like every other Monday. That's exactly why he requested Monday's off because he knew with all the clubbing and partying he did on Friday, Saturday and Sunday he wouln't wake up in time for work.

Eleven o'clock finally came around and Chris still wasn't tired. So he called Scooter to let him know he had changed his mind about Chocolate City.

After getting off the phone, Chris began to get ready for his night of adventure because going anywhere with Scooter was like an adventure.

He took a shower, lined up his hair including his facial hair he had and got dressed. He was clad in an Ed Hardy shirt tight enough to show off his biceps which he had been working on. He also had on some Ed hardy jeans which rested just below his plaid Ed Hardy boxer. And then there was his customised Ed Hardy Ari Force Ones. He headed out his house in pursuit of Chocolate City.

[::Chapter 2:: Asia preveiw]

Chocolate City was one of those clubs you could experience it all without even leaving the building. Chocolate City covered the entier four block radius. It was said to be the largest club in Miami. C.C. had three different sections; Milk Chocolate, Rich Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate.

Last edited by Sinndarella! on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan aka Ms. Dimplez108 Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:22 pm

lmao sya your all up in Treyz a$$! so its all your fault lol anyways crank it sin!

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Sinny, you better give me more asap
But that was sad, he's all alone.
I'm not there, Mijo is to busy being all up in Morgan!!
... see it's really Morgan's fault!! lol!

CRANK IT!! SIN!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan aka Ms. Dimplez108 Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:55 pm

AWWWW ME AND MIJO ARE SO CUTTTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Very Happy LOVE IT SIN!! CRANK THIS!!!!!! =)

Back to top Go down

Fade Into The Background Empty [::Chapter 1:: Chris]

Post  Sinndarella! Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Chris chilled at his crib the next couple of days watching ESPN, doing chores around the house, and getting some extra things done for work. Any other weekend he would be out with his frat brother, Mijo, but Mijo was with his girk Morgan. That's out of the ordinary for him because Mijo would never dedicate his weekend to a female but it was something different about her. Chris thought it was the fact that Morgan was a differebt race--white and mexican but still had the swagger of a sista despite her innocent white girl voice. But enough about Mijo's jungle fever, Chris had more important things on his mind.

He sat on his couch clicking through the channels when he stopped on MTVJams. It was a dedication to Aaliyah, I Miss You was playing. Chris looked at the phone in his hand. She's on her honeymoon he thought to himself. He looked back at the televisiob screen and hit the two button then talk. He placed the phone to his ear and heard it ringing. It rang once then went to voicemail. He wondered why it rang then went to voicemail because if it was off it would have went straight to voicemail. He began to hit redial but stopped himself when he thought about what might have been goin on in order for Sya to hit the ignore button on his call. He shook the thought out of his head and decided to leave her alone

C r a n k it
I typed this on my phone sorry its so little

Last edited by Sinndarella! on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan aka Ms. Dimplez108 Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:39 pm

CRANK IT SINNY!!! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinndarella! Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:19 pm

oh i said i wanted it to be different so
with the help of some of the other girls
the sayin on here
is
"C R A N K IT!"
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate_Jessica_Rabbit Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:13 pm

awww i feel so bad for chrissyrissypoohbear
bumps
run it
idk wat to say on this site lol Laughing
Chocolate_Jessica_Rabbit
Chocolate_Jessica_Rabbit

Female
Registration date : 2009-01-31

http://myspace.com/kayelove311

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:19 pm

run it sinnamon Exclamation
Exclamation Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Suspect
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:09 pm

YESS!!! YAy!! cheers cheers
CRANK THIS sh!t!!! bounce
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Fade Into The Background Empty prologue

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Chris stood next to Sya at the altar watching her smile uncontrollably. She was so beautiful

"We are gathered here today to join these two parties in holy matrimony. If anyone here objects to this union, speak now, or forever hold your peace.” The pastor said then looked out into the audience for a response.

Chris’ palms began to sweat and his heart pounded through his chest. He wondered if anyone would object and stop the wedding. What if they did? What would happen next? He had never been to a wedding where someone actually objected to the marriage of the two people.

No one answered so the pastor smiled and continued. He finally got to the part Chris yearned for, he hoped that Sya would see things his way and say what he wanted her to. “Now recite your personally written vows.”

Sya smiled waiting for the words to escape his lips and for this to be over with. Her heart raced with every word he said.

“Sya A’Brielle Givens, you have filled my world with meaning. You have made me so happy and more fulfilled as a person. Thank you for taking me as I am; loving me, and welcoming me into your heart. I promise to always love you, respect you as an individual, and to be faithful to you forever. Today I choose you to be my partner, and commit myself to you for the rest of my life.” He put the ring on her finger.

Tears now flowed down her cheeks her make-up smudges as he took his thumb to wipe them away. It was now her turn. She smiled and began her vows.

“I, Sya A’Brielle Givens , take you, Lloyd Harlin Polite, to be my husband, knowing in my heart that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. Lloyd, I offer you my Love. I offer you my strength. I offer you my weaknesses. I offer you my support. I offer you my loyalty. I offer you my faith, for as long as we both shall live.” She put the ring on his finger.

Chris dropped his head in sorrow. He felt like he had just let all he had in life up. He knew he would regret this but if Lloyd was what made Sya happy then it was something he had to let happen.

After they kissed, Sya and Lloyd walked off and out of the altar. She looked back at Chris—her maid of honor and smiled with joy. Now who was he to take that happiness away from her?

At the reception during the father daughter dance, Chris danced with Sya since she had no father or brother. They danced slowly to “Because You Loved Me” by Celine Dion with her chin resting on his shoulder and his hands resting just at the small of her back.

“Don’t you think I did a great job picking the song?” She asked him in his ear.

“You picked this? No wonder it’s perfect!” He responded to her.

“Chris, I’m so glad I have you in my life. I just don’t know if I would be here if it wasn’t for you?” She confessed to him.

“Why do you say that?” he asked.

“All those years we’ve known each other, all the guys I’ve been with that hurt me, all the pain I’ve endured, and you were there to comfort me in my time of need. It’s like you’re my guardian angel and I love you unconditionally for that.” She and smiled to herself.

A tear fell down Chris’ cheek and he smiled knowing that he’s made her happier than he thought. “I love you too, Yaya,” he said one way but meaning another. “I’m glad I can make you happy.”

They danced until the song ended and changed to “When a Man Loves a Woman” by Percy Sledge and Chris felt a tap on his shoulder. Chris turned and looked at the person standing before him. It was Lloyd waiting to dance with Sya.

“Sorry, but may I please cut in?” he asked smiling with his hand outreached grabbing for Sya.

Chris stepped aside and let him take his spot. “Yea, yea man, she’s all yours.” He said lowly in a mellow voice then walked off.

The rest of the reception was a waste of Chris’ night. He didn’t even want to be there anymore. But he was there for his best friend so he would stick it out. Just one thing—when would he stop feeling the way he did?

Last edited by Sinndarella! on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Fade Into The Background Empty Fade Into The Background

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:02 pm

Cast:
Fade Into The Background Teri_hatcher_och_eva_longoria_glada_att_desperate_housewives_drar_igang_igen
Sya Givens: 25 year old. Chris' best friend since high school. Been there for each other through thick and thin.

Chris Brown: 25 year old. Sya's best friend ever. Also in love with Sya. Misses chance with her because she's in love with someone else.

Lloyd Polite: 26 year old. Sya's Fiance.

Asia Cole: 23 year old who Chris meets and falls in love with.
Fade Into The Background Keyshia-cole_l
Summary:
eh well listen to Ne-Yo's Fade Into The Background!

Last edited by Sinndarella! on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down