Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN

+5
key_key0809
Sinndarella!
[S][Y][A]
Dani.Alexandria.
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
9 posters

Go down

[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN Empty Re: [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN

Post  [S][Y][A] Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm

wow, Samm loves gettin on Chris nerves huh? lmao
Rabby wanna look good for nen????????? what happenedlol?

Ooooh what was you doin in the bathroom Asia??

CRANK IT!! LOL
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

Back to top Go down

[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN Empty Re: [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN

Post  LADy A LAND Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 pm

.CHAPTeR.o4.

Over a little time, I knew Sya was what i wanted. Either that or i was hypnotized by everything about her. But some would probably claim I onlty thought I wanted Sy, others thought I had another gurl wandering on my head.

The summer had been well under way, and Nenii's bday was comin up. Me, Dre, And Arab was gonna got wit her n her friends to the movies. We walked up to the front of Sya's apartment building. Sami, and Nenii stayed with her while school was out.

Arab- "Ay Dre, i'm lookin hott?"
Dre- *not even looking* "Yeah yu hott yu hott.."
Arab- "Nigga yu aint even look..."
Dre- *looking* "Happy now, I said yu look hott."
Chris- "Seriously, if you two don't pause I'm gonna assume something that shoudnt even cross my mind...eww man im gettin chills just thinkin bout it."
DRe- "Ayy dont get it twisted, I'm no homo."
Arab- "I just wanna look right for Nen, you know..."
Chris- ";Wanna look right for Nen?"
Dre- "Few months ago yu were running from the gurl."
Arab- "That was then...but I mean she said i look sexi wen I'm cleaned up. I'm tryna stay on that grownass man tip."
Chris- *makes a whipping noise*
Arab- "I'm not whipped, she aint even my gurl, yu know wat I'm in it for."
Dre- *gives dap* "Thats ma nigga..."
Chris- "As much as I wanna belive that, it aint hard to tell yu wanna make nen wifey."
Arab- "This comin form a man who wants to ride Continental Airlines..."
Chris- "Shut the fuk up..."

See what I'm saying? He was referring to Asia, which was not the woman of my choice. I buzzed Sya's room.

Sya - "Hello?"
Chris- "Hey ma, it's us. Let us up."
Sya- "Who's 'us'?"
Chris- "Come on ma yu know it's ya man n the fellas."
Sya- "Ohhh i aint know i had a man, are you offering?"
Sami- *in the background* "Chris shut the fuk up n get ya asses up here."
*buzzer goes off*
Chris- "Nigga check ya b!tch she trippin forreal."
Dre- "My baby stay ruthless. Gotta love it."

We got up to the room and Sya opened the door. DAMN! She was lookin so fine in her skirt, leggings and T-Shirt. We greeted eachother wit a hug and a peck on the cheek. She and I both knew that peck would eventually lead to sum else, she was just in denial. I said wassup to the other two and sat on a stool at the counter. I could not keep my eyes offa Sya. I watched her walk around fixing things in her kitchen and getting her cell phone n other junk around her living room. I liked the way every strand of hair bounced upon her head, and the way her curves moved wen she walked.

She returned to the kitchen, glimpsed up at me, and chuckled.

Sya- "Chris, wat do you keep staring at?"
Chris- "...huh? Ohh umm...just you walkin around. Why dont you sit down yu just keep moving. Stay in one spot."
Sya- "I cant help it. It's hard having 2 extra gurls here, well besides Sami. Things are out of place and I dont know, I feel the need to keep things tidy especially wen other ppl are in my apartment."
Chris- "Everythign looks fine to me Sya. Chill, let's just go to the movies, you can relax."
Sya- "Gotta wait for Sami..."

I turned around n saw Sami watching TV on the couch in her robe, then Dre reached toward the robe and Sami hit slapped his arm. Then he screamed like a lil b!tch. Arab, Nen, and I was crackin up.

Chris- "Sami, why yu aint ready?"
Sami- "Because I dont like ppl rushin me."
Chris- "I'm not rushing you, you were supposed to be ready when we got here."
Sami- "I wasnt supposed to do anything. Dre said we was going at 8. Last time i checked, it's 7."
Nen- "Leave it to him to get somethign wrong."
Dre- "No one asked you Jeniffer (spell?)"
Nen- "All I'm saying is Rabby would get a simple time correct."
Arab- "Huh what?"
Nen- "Just agree with me."
Arab- "Okay...hey why we come here so early, thought we was leavin @ 8."
Sami- "See they're both so stupid they cant tell time."
Dre- "Thankyou see i'm not the only...heyy "
Chris- "Well Sami we're here now, so wat are yu waiting for."
Sami- "For 8 oclock to roll by. Thanks for asking Chris."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Sya was the sh!t and all, but her lil sis was always pissing me off. And I saw her twice as much as I couldve lived with since Dre was all over her a$$. I had to go piss. So I asked Sya where her bathroom was and walked down the hall past her bedroom, and the one Sami and Nen shared. By habit i knocked, altho no one cud be in it...only...I opened the door and...

F/V- "Ahh!"
Chris- "Oh sh!t! I'm sorry!"

...i was wrong.

F/V- "Dont you knock before walking into a bathroom?"
Chris- "I did knock *looks at her headphones* you didnt hear me I'm ... *staring hard*...real sorry...Asia.."

LADy A LAND

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-07

http://www.imeem.com/people/M8n4TUl/playlist/UYJPoEZv/tha-flava-

Back to top Go down

Post  mina.so.sad Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:12 am

lol! @ dre and sami!

lol! lol @ chris:ride the sea saw and eat the corndog!hahahahhhaah

asia baisa CRANK IT UP!!!!
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female
Number of posts : 28

Characters
RACE: MIXED
BODY: THICK

http://myspace.com/twinwitbutty

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:42 pm

yo yall imma try top crank it by this time next week cuz i got homework n sh!t.
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female
Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  beautiful brittany Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 am

Silly Chris tongue

Crank It A cheers
beautiful brittany
beautiful brittany

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Laughing Chris is stupid
CRANK IT!!!!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:26 pm

o m g chris is so mad
c r a n k it Aye!!!
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:03 pm

.CHAPTeR.o3. (CoNTiNueD)

Well the beach was alright at first, but Sya didnt even stay long. I was there for liek five hours and she only stayed for two. Damn Smai wanted to go and of course Sya is gonna do what her sis wanted.

I was heading back to my car, my head hanging low, thinkin about how I blew a chance to really holla at Sy. Nenii walked over to me tho.

Nen- "you seen Rabby, Chris?"
Chris- "No, I thought he was with you."
Nen- "Well he was, but then I told him we shud take a walk on the beach, but for some reason he wanted to walk where a whole bunch of people was standing...and time went ona nd i lost him..."

Nen continued talking as I looked past her where I saw Arab with his arms around two girls. He saw me and shooed away the chicks. I widened my eyes to tellhim to hide just in case Nen turned around. He looked around him for a place to escape but hesitated,. He tried to hide behind a pole.

Chris- "U dumbass!"
Nen- *turning around* "Huh?!"

I caught my self and Arab took a dive behind some bushes.

Chris- "Uhh nothing Nenii. What were you saying?"
Nen- "Wait...I smell Rabby. That sexy man scent that's a cross between hamhocks and hot sauce is around here."
Chris- "Naw, you trippin. You were just all over him so you sell like prok rinds and hot sauce."
Nen- "It's hamhocks and hot sauce. And i think yur right. Imma go. See ya Chris."

As soon as Nen was outta sight, Arab reappeared from the bushes. We hopped in my ride and then I dropped hima t his place, then I went back to my place.

I found Dre laying on his bed eatin my Funyons, but he tried to hide it as soon as I walked in.

Chris- "I saw you, thats the third bag you owe me."
Dre- "I got you. So, how was the beach?"
Chris- "Ya girl was there."
Dre- "Yeah, she told me. But she neede more sleep when she got home fromt he beach so she she hung up on me, right after threatening to change classes if it got out that we got something goin on."
Chris- "Your broad needs help."
Dre- "Naw, she just playin, dont know how to show affection toward such a guy lie me. I prolly intimate girly. She know she luvs me."
Chris "Well...Sya was there too..."
Dre- *laughs* "I know. Samantha told me you fell flat on yo face..literally."
Chris- "Man, it was an accident. The boardwalk was slippery because Sya was eatin and ice pop."
Dre- "Sure man sure."

I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  sunkiss22 Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:36 pm

ahaha this is good i love it

this story is hilarious lol!

CRANK IT!! cheers
sunkiss22
sunkiss22

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  key_key0809 Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:22 pm

this is good more plz

key_key0809

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:40 am

Asia u sucha dork lol!
C-Crank T-This! I love you
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:08 pm

LMAO Aye Very Happy
nobody but u hun
C R A N K this!! Smile
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:58 pm

RUN MY sh!t!
I RU NTHIS sh!t! AND IMMA KEEP RUNNIN!lol
Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Suspect
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:42 pm

Oooh i felt his bodyyy Very Happy
CRANK IT ASIAA!! I love you
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Lmao at Nenii and Arab.

Crank it cheers
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female
Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:25 pm

.CHAPTeR.o3. (CoNTiNueD)

When I stepped foot on the beach...or around females in general...I was in slow motion, like James Bond, only I really looked good. From all angles, all I heard was "Heyy Chris!" or "Holla at me!!" or "Dayummm sexy..." You know how i do.

I walked with that swagga, and I could feel the love around me. Girls having orgasms just starin at a nigga. Females sweatin and sh!t, i mean damn....

Naw, maybe I was lyin bout the orgasm part, but I wouldnt be surprised. I met up wit Arab and gave him dap. Then, up to him ran Nen in her bathing suit cuddling his arm. He was shocked at first, and then looked miserable.

Nen- "Hey Rabby, wanna go intot he water?"
Arab- "Niggas dont swim, Jennifer."
Chris- "Oh sure they do, go on Michael Phelps."
Arab- *whispers*"Shut up!" *talks normal* "Well, I dont swim."
Chris- "Nigga you know you lyin. You swim faster than me and Dre put together."
Nen- "Aww, isnt that like my Rabby, always being modest."
Arab- "Nen, I think..*COUGHS* I'm gettin sick..*sniffles* I shouldnt go in the water..."
Nen- "Oh...umm okay Rabby..." *somewhat let down*
Chris- "So you two can just chill rite here."
Nen- "Oh of course we will."
Chris- "So...ummm...yall seen Smai around?"
Arab- "Naw...why?"
Nen- "You interested in Sami? She wasnt in her room all night so I dont know."
Chris- "Naw, I aint feelin Sami...so um, I guess that mean Sya aint here huh?"
Arab- "Oh....I see."
Chris- "See what?"
Nen- "You want Sya."
Chris- "Naw, yall trippin..."

Naw they wasnt trippin, they were right. I did want Sya, who wouldnt, though? I couldnt garuntee I'd see her or if she was coming now, so I tried to change the subject.

Chris- "Sooo...uhh Nenii, how's ya room mate?"
Nen- "Asia? Why does it matter to you?"
Arab- "He wants to take a flight with Continental Airlines too. Play playa..." *hold out hand for dap*
Chris- "Man, naw...I was just seeing."
Nen- "Well, I mean she's alrite. She doesnt really like going two crowded places much, but she did consider coming."
Arab- "Then she mentioned you being here and she said 'Fuk No!'"
Chris- *sucks teeth* "Shut up! Why she always stay couped up, i mean she dont even go to the club or parties when EVERYONE is at them?"
Nen- "I told you already. I mean I'm trying to get her out there, but blieve it or not, she doesnt seem as miserable as yout hink. She's a cool person, she just likes to keep to herself."
Chris- "Like's to keep to herself? You mean blow up at people like...hmmm...me?"
Sami- "That's cuz you're an a$$." *meeting up*
Nen- "Heyy Sami...where were you at?"
Sami- "I was out, but I was sleeping alot this morning, I dont know why I was o tired..." *ywans*
Chris- *mumbles* "I know why..." *gets hit by Smai*
Sami- "So why are you all into a conversation about Asia?"
Chris- "I was wondering when ALfred would let her outta the batcave."
Sami- "She's afraid of you, the joker. Crazy a$$ mofo."

Sometimes she really got on my nerves. ALmost reminded me of Asia. They called eachother Number 1, sum of the only times I've seen Asia having fun with ehr friends. But sometimes, I overthought, like maybe she and Sami had a Chris-Hating club where they plotted to ignore me and dis me.

Naw that wasnt it. But I was overthinking now, as I sprayed the oil on my body. I thought "Maybe Sya should be here, then she could live her dream of feeling on my body." And it came to me. Sami was here, maybe Sya was too.

F/V- "Need any help?"
Chris- "Huh?" *turning around*
Sya- "You Chris, you just staring at the oil and not rubbing it in...*rubs oil into chris' chest*..there you go."
Chris- *cheezing* "Thanks."
Sya- *smiling* "No problem."
Chris- "So what brings you out on the beach today Sy?"
Sya- "My frineds, duhh. ANd the three day weekend. I cant remmeber the last time I went tot he beach, I'm glad I'm out now."
Chris- *THINKS: IM GLAD TOO!* "Yeah, I get out here anytime I can, chill and stuff. Take a break from campus...even though everyone's here. At least it doesnt have to do with school."
Sya- "Yeah. You ever been out here at night?"
Chris- "Naw, why?"
Sya- "It so romantic. The stars shining, the light sound of the crashing waves, the dark night...and maybe music playing, walking down the beach, its really nice when you have someone with you."
Chris- "Woww...i mean yeah, it seems cool."

Was she talking about me? I'd have no problem if she was. Sometimes, Sya put me in a trance, I just stared at her. And thought about the things she said. They usually made me think, but then again, it was usually because I tried to figure out if it hinted anything toward gettin with me.

Nen- "Hey Naners."
Arab- "What up Sy?"
Sya- "Oh I'm alright. Oooh, what you two all cuddled up for?"
Sami- "Nenii is planning on kidnapping him."
Arab- "On what?"
Nen- "Taking you as my hostage...my victim..."
Arab- *gulps* "Uhh...Chris..help me."
Chris- *laughs*"Chill man."
Sya- "So, Chris...you dont have a girlfriend yet?"
Chris- "Naw, I was single last nighgt, the day before, a whole bunch of days before that, I think I still am."
Sya- "You never thought about your ex?..."

Oh hell naw. Why did she have to mention that stank a$$ hoe. Then again, alot of things happened the night we broke up, and it happeend almost a year ago tot his point. I mean that night, I really started to open my eyes to Sya, and started this whole thing I had for her...well it wasnt much of a thing.
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:10 pm

LMFAO Dre is Nasty

Ohh Chris lmao -> There are dents in the wall from the headboard

o wow

Crank it cheers
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:04 pm

i love the smileys you put A
CRANK IT!!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:46 pm

.CHAPTeR.o3.

I bit my lip. I was in the shower and rocked back and forth to the music from the radio set up on the wall. This song was my s***. I mean i could out dance sum females on this song.

Chris- *sings* "All my single ladies...now put your hands up!...oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...if you liked it then you shudda put a ring on it..." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fJutc0n_iE)

I lathered the old spice swagger wash all over my chest, drippin down my body...picture it ladies...take a mental picture of my greatness. Then my old skool s*** came on and got me started dancin forreal.

Chris- "Ahhh this is push it...push it good...push it real good!" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edorbPhLQ8)

I was ready for this beach, girls here I come! On three day weekends, that was one of the main spots, just flowing with estrogen...watiing and calling for a dose of testosterone.

I had my trunks on under my shorts and threw on my wifebeater too. I was choosing a hat now, red and black one, my signiture, you know how I do. Then, I took my spray sunscreen oil. I turned around to look on my dresser for my keys and aint see them. Dre prolly had them, I was practically wasted and too busy the night before, so he prolly drove back.

My sneakers. Where the hell was my air force ones at? Dre prolly again. See, this is why this nigga couldnt be my roomate, always jackin my fresh. I sighed and walked into his room and serched on his dresser for my keys, then to the piles of clothes and junk on his floor by his bed. The bed started squeaking a little bit again, and Sami was gone already. Suspect

Dre- "MMm...Smaanthaaaa...damn girl....ssss." *smells pillow* "Mm...damn yo cooch smell like pie." (LMAO)
Chris- *shaking head/chuckling* "Eww, man....hehe."
Dre- "Oh you wanna stroke lil S. Beezy, dont make me bring him out....okay i will..."
Chris- "Oh hell naw!" *throws oil at him*
Dre- *openes eyes* "OW MAN WHAT THE f***!?"
Chris- *laughing* "Man, you was gettin excited in your sleep. I dont wanna hear alla that...and you need to change them sheets and stop humpin that bed before the last spring breaks."

The bed really looked a mess. 3/4 of it was down and the last corner up was right by the wall, and I know it was gonna fall soon, surprised it aint yet. I propped mine up on a metal set so thjat s*** cant fall...but there is a dent in the wall from the headboard. What can I say? I got skills.

Dre- "Man, I cant help it...ay what you doin goin thru my s***?"
Chris" Lookin for my s***, man." *finds sneakers* "Always jackin my kicks man. And where my keys at?"
Dre- *points* "Over there. You goin tot he beach?"
Chris- "Yeah. Might pick me up some sexy Europeans while I'm there..."
Dre- "You even look at my girl, and I will collide a crowbar with your nuts man."
Chris- "Damn, you two are emant for eachother, all these hallow threats...and I meant Sya."
Dre- "Sya...you feelin that?"
Chris- "That's my business...dueces. And uhh, jack off in the bathroom instead of out here just in case I bring home a guess. Be clean nigga, class before a$$."
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Why does she hate him?
Crank it!!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:45 pm

.CHAPTeR.o2. (CoNTiNueD)

It was madd nuts too. I really thought hard, like how I would approach this. I know I didnt wanna see s*** that i didnt have to see, and didnt wanna touch anything that I aint have too...but if i touched the chick, I 'd have no prollem, except sleepin with my eyes open cuz Dre would be pissed.

So I just decided right away to tell them to chill and tell the girl to go already, it was noon anyway. I got up and walked over and tryed to touch the cover, but them nasty a$$ freaks was going to crazy I thought my arm was gonna get cut off or something.

Chris- "Damn yo..."
D/C- "Ahhh....Dre..."
Dre- "My other name baby..."
D/C- "....Soulja Boy....ahhh!"
Chris- "That's it!"

I grabbed hold of the cover and pulled it back. Sami's eyes were rolled back into her lids and her hair was a mess. Shocked

Chris- "DAYUMMM! Yo yall need to chi-(gco)"
Sami/Dre- "PUT DOWN THE GODDAMN COVER!"
Chris- *letting cover fall back on them* "No problem."
Sami- "Dre...baby, we need to stop now..."
Dre- "But Sam-(gco)"
Sami- "Now!"
Dre- "Mmm, okay Massah Sami..."

I had backed up and was standing in my doorway. Then I heard them whispering and chuckled. I saw arms escape the cover to pick up clothes and s***, then Sami pulled the cover back and got up, and Dre, his skinny a$$ in them big a$$ boxers...damn shame. Not everyone could have a package like me, but I guess some could dream.

Sami took Dre's hand and walked over to the door. She leaned up gainst it and I damn near puked when they kissed. That was nasty.

Sami- "Bye Dre."
Dre- "Wait, you gon leave like that? Aint you gon call me."
Sami- "Dre. I'm not sure, okay. I'll call you..eventually."
Dre- "Eventually? Girl, after what we just did, you dont feel the least bit of something more for me than just cuttin?"
Sami- "Dre, I mean we friends and all...but I mean...why do I have to be with you? Isnt what we have enough already?"
Dre- "...no. Smai, baby I lo-(gco)"
Sami- "Dre, I guess I'll see ya around...okay boo?"
Dre- *nodding* "Aight..."
Sami- *kisses Dre* "Oh, and if either of you dumbass bastards says s*** about this, I will deny it all, tie you two up, throw lighter fluid on your d***s, and set your penis' on fire, you got me?"
Chris- "Damn, psycho Sami."
Sami- "Shut the f*** up."

She left. I shook my head. Dre was pussy whipped to the fullest. I knew why Sami didnt want them together, but was Dre so blinded by her that he let her play him like that? I would never sell myself that short. He collapsed on his bed.

Chris- "Ay man, when you wash them sheets, take mine too aight?"
Dre- "Who says I'm changing them? I put these on two days ago."
Chris- "Eww man, thats disgusting."
Dre- "Look, Sami is the only one who I lay down wit anyway."
Chris- "Mhhhm, sure dawg. Ay, what was that s*** about anyway?"
Dre- "Ahh..." *smiling* "Six hours of make up sex."
Chris- "Make up? You two arent together."
Dre- "Well I still claim that a$$, so it was for our little argumenet yesterday. It got me heated and she finished me off."
Chris- *shakes head* "Damn man. Aight, well imma be in the shower nigga. You comin to the beach?"
Dre- "Naw, maybe later, gotta sleep it off. Babygirl is a beast."

I grabbed a wifebeater, some shorts, and my Hanes then headed to the bathroom. I turned around and grabbed some baby oil...I still had a boner.
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:43 pm

.CHAPTeR.o2. (CoNTiNueD)

The little isolated area was dark, but then I heard the beat drop for a song...and a beam of light that exposed her silouhette. I loved VIP.

She, meaning my well paid for entertainment appeared from the darkness, following the beam of light. She had mocha skin that was wavy down just a bit lower than her shoulders. She wore a skin tight black cotton dress that was only enought ot cover her breasts and a$$...which was ready to bust out by the way.

She bit her lip and twirled her fingers, being a bit modest as she approached my lap, but she wasnt holding back wen she planted herself on my lap and worked the s*** outta her body. Then slowly, she teased me, pulling down her dress slowly as she swayed her body down to the floor. Then she set down on my lap again, face to face with me, arrousing me, messing with me.

Then, I bit my lip..and I think it got her hott, cuz she started taking off what was left off what she had on pretty quickly...and this led to other things.

My shirt was being torn off as my hands roamed her body, but I pulled he roff real quick before we took it all the way.

Chris- "Damn, girl wait, wait."
Scripper- "What is it?"
Chris- "I mean, how can I do this? What kind of monster am I? I dont even know your name."
Scripper- "My name is Beckekeshia...but they call me Hot Cocoa..."
Chris- "Well, I'm Chris...good enough for me."

Damn did I have a night.

The sun shined in on my face from the window in my room. I ran my hand over my face real quick, my head somewhat hurting, but I smiled. I got some...actually alot. Without openeing my eyes again since the sunshine entered my lids, I just thought back to what happeded:

Becky (Hot Cocoa)- "AHHHH....yess daddy...faster baby mmmm mmmm..."
Chris- "That's right Im daddy, I'm daddy...Who's daddy baby?"
Becky- "You Chris..YOU!!!!"
Chris- *slamming into her hard* "My name aint Chris...say my full name..."
Becky- "Chris...topher...."
Chris- "I cant hear you!" *squeaking bed springs at a faster pace*
Becky- "CHRISTOPHER!!!"
Chris- "Aight...now time to ride..."
Becky- *climbs on top of Chris* "I'm ready..."
Chris- "uh uh, down girl down....me first."

.....Yeah I had a hell of a time.

I yawned and rubbed my meat real quick. Then I stretched my arms, and felt Beckekeshia's full hair in my hand. I ran my fingers through it.

Chris- "mmm, damn B, you got a nigga waiting for some more..."
Becky- "Damn, you too. I mean you did most of the work last night..."

Her voice..was weird, almost distant.

Chris- "Uhh...yeah.." *rolls over* "ma, why you sound so far away?"
Becky- "Chris I'm right here."

I opened my eyes tot he sound of her voice. I saw a chick who looked like I just rocked her world...bit this one had sweated out madd short hair, and she was standing up...so wht was in my hand? My eyes trailed to my hand.

Chris- "AHHH!"

I yelled and threw some big wig type s*** off my bed.

Becky- "Chris, what oyu yellin for?"
Chris- "What the f*** is that?!" *pointing to the weave*
Becky- "My weave..."
Chris- "You wear weave?"
Becky- "Boy you should know, you f***ed that s*** right out my head last night. And I mean what's the big deal, it's human hair..."
Chris- "That s*** is an animal, looks like a damn raccoon or sum s***."
Becky- "You so crazy..."
Chris- "Eeeyeah..."

So we sat there, and that was it. I was wondering why she was still there. I mean she couldnt get her a$$ up and leave the f*** out already? I stared at her to give her that hint, but hs ejust smiled and nodded her head, so I fake smiled back, and sighed.

Chris- "Okayyy..." *stands up and kicks a bacardi bottle under bed* "umm...i shud clean up some s*** in here, take a shower, you know, I got work and s***. So, I mean I guess..."
Becky- "Oh..okay. I guess I will see you another time...sexy...but dotn you want me to help clea-(gco)"
Chris- "no. See, my roommate, he dont like broads up in here, he madd insecure you know, jealous of whta i got..."
Becky- "He dont seem like that to me..."
Chris- "Huh?"

We walked out my room, and in Dre's we headed tot he door, but I was so disturbed as we did so. Dre's bedd was vibrating and gyrating like a hula dancers hips. I mean that s*** kept going up and down, side to side, and I could already tellt he springs was broken, but they kept rocking and creeking.

It looked like maybe under them covers was a dog fight set up from Michael Vick, cuz that s*** looked wild. I mean damn. I dont think I could even go that hard.

Chris- "Damn...what the f***?"
Becky- "....what's your friends name...nigga seems like he got skills..."
Chris- "Yeah, he was born without a name so I just call him jackass...alright time to go."
Becky- "oh wait..."

I noticed she had a coat with her. She took out a little pieces of paper with her number on it and handed it to me.

Becky- "I guess you can call-(gco)"
D/C (Dre's Chick)- "Oohhahhh...Dre, Dre, baby...supersoak me baby..."
Chris- "Aww hell naw."
Becky- "Aight bye bab-gco"
Chris- *closes door* "Man, this s*** ogtta end."

I walked over to a chair and sat down, wtahcing the little war under the cover continue, and tried to plan how I would end it, cuz this s*** was ridiculous...and I think I might've known who was under them covers.
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:41 pm

.CHAPTeR.o2. (CoNTiNueD)

Heyy...
how we ball in the club
i know you hate it
mami dancin on the flo'
like she naked
when she lay down wit u
i know she fake it
all the girls give it to me
i aint gotta take it
ohhh

The club was hott. It was a club right off campus that seriously aint have nothing but students going there. Occasionally tourists, but the college kids ran it. Sami and her sister Sya even waitressed there sometimes.

Me, Arab, and Dre walked over to those two. And Sami tryed to escape, but Dre took her hand.

Dre- "Samantha, baby, where you going?"
Sami- "Away from you."
Dre- "Maybe I wanna order something."
Sami- "You need a valid ID over 21...jit."
Dre- "You need to be 21 to take a couple sips of Sami?"
Sami- "Eww...Dre, you know what I have to say to that?"
Dre- "Take me now? I love you? Call me?"
Sami- "No...imma get you sum baby oil, I'm sure you can work a microscopic d*** alot better than I can." *walks away*
Dre- "She wants me."

I saw a few chicks I wouldnt mind taking home already. I tryed to play it cool though, that wasnt my goal for the night, just wanted to chill, but if a chick wanna let me hit, why argue? We both know it would be a one night stand..no problem with me.

I started talking to Sya, seeing what was up with her. I never really talked to her much, we aint have no classes together and I only seen her around campus a couple of times. I only knew her cuz she was kin to Sami.

Chris- "So, how's it going Sy?"
Sya- "Mmm...alright I guess. Trying to get these tips you know? But with so many people and niggas wasted, I dont think anyone could even count right."
Chris- "Well maybe a nigga will get so drunk, he'll slide you a hundred."
Sya- "Naw, I dont think so."

I watched as she leaned over her counter and set a tray of drinks down. I watched really closely What a Face ...her slim body and almost flawless skin, and her red T-Shirt tied up so I could see her body a lil bit.

Chris- "I could help you out..." *slips a hundred dollar bill into sami's shirt*
Sya- "Uhh....Chris...what are you doing?" *takes dollar out* "I am not a stripper, dont fill my clothes with money."
Chris- "It wasnt even like that, you said you needed some tips, I just took care of it for you."
Sya- "Well I cant take this, especially froma friend."
Chris- "Oh so we're friends?" *smiling* Very Happy
Sya- *smiling* "Any friend of my sister's is a friend of mine."
Chris- *staring* "...You need another bill?"
Sya- *laughs*"No, it's okay Chris. Take this *hands hundred back* and put it in the bank or something...I'm not worth it."
Chris- "You cant put a price on the worth of a girl like you, Sy...just take it."

In my hand was the bill, and i took Sya's hand and slipped it in, gaining a grip on her hand as I did such. I didnt have a thing for her, not really. But she was older, more mature and interested me. Plus, maybe Dre was right, them European accents was the s***. Then I felt my arm constantly hit, it was Arab.

Chris- "Nigga what the f***?" *Hits Arab* "Stop this s*** man."
Arab- *pulls hood on* "Man, Nenii is coming over here, hide me man!"
Chris- "Chill man, Nenii harmless."
Nen- "RABB-BEEEE!"
Arab- "Damn!"
Chris- *shakes head* "Hey what up Nen?"
Nen- *staring at Arab* "I'm okay Chris? How about you?"
Chris- "I'm Chil-(gco)"
Nen- "That's good. So...Rabby, baby I havent seen you in a minute."
Arab- "Oh, I just been around. You know you know. I got things to do...people to see...not near you..."
Nen- "Awww, Rabby. I missed you. Wanna ask me to dance?"
Arab- "Umm..."
Nen- "Come on boo!" *pulls him on the dance floor"

They were a mess. Meanwhile, I was chillin, tryna find me sumthin to squeeze. So, I heard Sean Paul "Get Busy come on, and I knew them freaks would be ont he floor, whinding and s***. And I spotted me one with tight lil shorts and moved up behind her.

She grinded her booty against my groin, and I grinded up behind her. Then, I felt someone come up behind me and saw this bombass looking light skinned chick. Stood bout 5'6", and baby was thick. I jumped around so i was switched and pushed up against the new chick. She was pop lockin and s***, damn, getting me excited.

.CHAPTeR.o2. (CoNTiNueD)

I dont know how long we was up in the club, forreal. Maybe 3 hours, but it was almost 2 AM, so I was gon let Dre and Arab know we had to get to the strip joint before I fell out. This chick was exhausting me. I think her name was Cassandra or something...or Shaundra...man whatever.

She was the reason why I wasnt ready to go, cuz the Bed Remix was on and she was ready for me to put her to bed. I had her up against the wall, legs spread and she was hanging all over me and moaned in my ear as I squeezed that a$$ and kissed all down her neck, pressed my body all up gainst hers.

Then I heard Dre cursing and s***...and Smai's voice after his.

Dre- "Whatever I dont give a f*** anymore either."
Sami- "Kiss my a$$ Dre, that's why yo a$$ aint gettin no coochie, yo as sprolly got herpies!"
Dre- "b****, only from eating out yo cooch!"
Sami- "f*** YOU!"
Dre- "I wish you would!" *tapping on my shoulder*
Chris- "MMM....what?!"
Dre- "Man, let's go, Sami pissed me off."
C/H (Chris' Hoe)- "AHhh....daddy...slow down....mmmm.."
Chris- "So....man what I'm supposed to do about it?"
Dre- "Man, stop messin with this girl and let's find Arab so I can go drown my sorrows in a$$ and titties and stuffing money between fat a$$ cheeks."
Chris- "Dayum man..."
C/H- "Baby dont leave...you didnt get to see what I could do with this tounge ring yet..."
Chris- "Nigga, gimme 10 minutes."
Dre- "Man, comeon, my ego is bruised and beat more than superhead's pussy man."
Chris- "Aight man, fine...baby, Im sorry...we gotta go."
C/H- "Your loss.." *flashes me* "And you wouldve had so much fun too..."

I stood my jaw dropped and my manhood on fire. I glared at Dre and went in to chocke him and hit him and hsit. He fought back, but i stopped. Then we was bout to leave, forgetting Arab, but there was no way he could forget. We was hoppin in my Caddy.

Dre- "Amn, you still-(gco)"
Chris- "MMHPH! Dont talk to me dawg."
Dre- "Man-(gco)
Chris- "Aaht!"
Dre- "I'm sor-(gco)"
Chris- "Aaht!"
Dre- "MAN STOP! I'm sorry, damn. You knw how I feel about Sami, I'm just tired of her fronting on a nigga so much."
Chris- "And I have to suffer. That girl was gone let me play with her. She was gon ride the see saw and eat the corndog dammit!"
Dre- "Man, whatever."
Arab- "AHHHH!" affraid *hopping in car* "Drive!"
Chris- "Man, what the f***...nigga you got hickeys all over yo a$$...is you wearing lip gloss."
Arab- "No man, it's ...HER...SHE's after me! Drive man!
Dre- "Who?"
Arab- *whispers* "...nenii-(gco)"
Nen- "RABBY!!! WHERE ARE YOU? Did you call my name?!"
Arab- "Drive man, DRIVE!" *ducking in the back seat*
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:37 pm

.CHAPTeR.o2.

Thursday!!!! Hell yeah! I was ready for the weekend, trust. All I ever do is bust my balls at school, and we was having a three-day weekend tooo. So you know a brotha was gon hit up the beach, and the club. And I was ready, feelin extra c**ky.

Ms W- "Okay, we've been getting alot of reqests to randomly choose studio positions, so names in the hat."
Dre- "Damn, last time I got actor..."
Sammie- "Man, what's wrong with that?"
Dre- "Man, erythang. You saw, I was the sheep for Lil BoQuesha, aww hella naw, I aint doin that s*** again."
Shae- "That was fun though, for once you actually played the b**** you really are..." **laughs**
Dre- "ha ha...yo a$$ wasnt sayin that when I had you face down a$$ up in my bed last night huh Shae Shae..."
Shae- "f*** you."
Yaz- "Too late, you beat him to it."

I shook my head. College was the same as high school, the ladies still crackin on Dre. He set himself up for it though. I looked over at the bench, and leaned up against the wall was of course Nen and Asia. I think Nenii was the only person Asia even spoke to...hardly even that. They kind of had no choice, they were roomates.

What was my subject of interest wearing today? A purple hoodie, hands in pockets, wavy hair out, hood on, with her jeans and all Air Force 1s. Ms. W, got to me, catching my attention. I stuck my hand in.

Chris- "Talent...as usual."
Sammie- "Me too, dawg."
Dre- "Floor directr? Man, what fruity type s*** is this? I should be ont he camera."
Chris- "You could be a b**** again."
Dre- "Shut he f*** up Chris man..."

I saw Ms. Williams walk over to Nenii and Asia. They each chose. Nenii sighed at hers. Again, Asia's face was carelss. Then, Sami walked over to them. I took this as a reason to invite myself over since everyone was crowding in that corner anyway. I hit Dre, and he followed me over.

Chris- "Hey, wassup ladies?"
Nenii- "Oh, hey Chris....Dre."
Dre- "b****."
Sami- "Dont start."
Dre- "Oooh, Sami, someone is looking sexy today. How's my sexy hottie from Holland doing? Do me a favor and say 'f*** you' in that european accent."
Sami- "You're a disgrace."
Dre- "Get's me excited everytime." *licks lips*
Chris- "I got talent for the next project, who is the lucky lady to join me?"
Sami- "Is she really that lucky?"
Nen- "Well that'd be Asia."

I looked over at Asia and flashed her them pearly whites of mine. Either they were so perfect, they blinded her, or maybe she really did hate me, because she rolled her eyes and got up.

Nen- "What you keep doing to her?"
Chris- "How the hell am I supposed to know."
Sami- "You blind her with that a$$ of a face."
Chris- "Sami, why you always trying to cover up your addiction to my d*** with insults?"
Sami- "Because I've already gone to rehab to recooperate from niggas who cum in the first 2 minutes."
Dre- "Dont she turn you on when she attacks you like that...makes me want you so much more Samantha....can a nigga spank you for being so ruthless?"
Sami- "f*** you."
Dre- "Works everytime..."

I would say Dre was my best friend, but the full body mirror hanging on my wall was the s***. I was lookin almost right, I needed to get my game up on the proactiv...I lifted my shirt. Yeah, I coulda been hitting the gym a bit more often, but I was still good.

Dre- **walking in** "Just got paid..."
Chris- "Just got paid..."
Dre- "Friday night, party hoppin, feelin right...eyy, man you ready, Arab bout to be here."
Chris- "You got the ones?"
Dre- "Man, I got 50s, I'll hit up the bank after we hit the club, then we go tot he night club...then we hit up the strip club...know what I'm sayin?"

I dapped him. I knew what he was saying. Very Happy
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:36 pm

.CHAPTeR.o1. (CoNTiNueD)

She was in total concentration, as she always was when she wrote...not that I always watched. I bit my lip watching her, as she tapped her pen on her notebook and had a hidden rhythm rocking back and forth to the melody playing in her headphones. Then, she ran her fingers through her hair to get it out of her face...and looked at me.

She always did that. ALWAYS...prolly by some sixth sense type s*** reflex, like she could feel someone eye-balling her. She ususally rolled her eyes or glared and looked away, but sometimes I liked to keep our eye contact. I tried to find something in her eyes, like an explanation...but they were just so full, and yet so empty.

Dre- "Man, why you always staring at that b****?"
Chris- "Man, why you always killin my train of thought? She aint a b**** to me."
Dre- *laughs* "You kiddin bruh? She prolly hatin you the most."
Chris- "Naw, what you talkin bout?"
Dre- "Last sememster, as soon as she heard you volunteered to play her man in that one play, she backed the f*** out and became a permanent writer."
Chris- "So, man-(gco)"
Dre- "Co-Writing the skit for the campus banquet...she didnt mind me volunteering, but once you signed on, she was out."
Chris- "Naw, see-(gco)"
Dre- "Partner's for first semmester finals. How could you forget that...you were sick, coughing hysterically, and almost begging to stay paired with her, but she still wanted to work with Sammie..."
Chris- "Okay, look dawg, she prolly aint wanna get sick okay, I dont blame her. Now stop hating...with a little push, she'll fall on my jock just as easily as every other girl."
Dre- "Man, what the f*** do they see in yo a$$?"
Chris- "Man!"

Trust me, she wasnt that easy.
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN Empty LMFAO

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Lol Dre is a mess lol!

Crank it cheers
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:26 pm

lol! @ Neni!
Crank this!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:24 pm

.CHAPTeR.o1.

Every morning, Monday thru Thursday, I get up, and go to my 10:00 class for Production. And I get everything straight too. I got my fly shirt, jeans, and then ma jordans, or my tee, my jacket, my shorts and my dunks. I grab my s*** and I'm ready to go, but I dont know, why sometimes, I just cant get it together. And it aint got s*** to do with when I went to sleep, sometimes a man just gets exhausted, and no one wnats to hear that.

Well this was one of them days. The halls was empty and my roomate and alleged best friend aint even wake me up on time. I was wlaking down the hall in the studio building, putting the stone to my left ear in, and adjusting the hat on my head.

I reached the big clear glass window, the only thing keeping me from the classroom. I tlooked at the clock, 10:01, hopefully the professor aint notice who was or wasnt there yet. Luckily, Ms. Williams took attendance an unorthodox way, going around the circle of students, and she just started on the side farthest away. My homie saw me, and I mouthed "f*** you, man!" to him.

C/F (Chris' Friend)- "Man, what the f*** did I do?"
Chris- "Nigga, you aint wake me up!"
C/F- "Yes, I did!"
Chris- "No You didnt!"
C/F- "I did!"

I stood there and shook my head because I was wasting time to sneak in by silently arguing with him.

Chris- "Whatever...help me out!"

I pointed to the door. Dre nodded and gave a thumbs up. Then he started coughing. And I saw Ms. Williams walk over to him, I guess asking if he was alright, or what was wrong.

So, I walked over to the door and slowly turned the knob. I cracked it open and heard his a$$ lyin bout sum s***.

Dre- "...and the doc said I gotta just take sum cough syrup or sumthin...*COUGHS*"
Ms. W- "I have some over in my bag, so you can shut up already..."

She started to turn around and she was going to walk in the direction of the door, so i closed it real quick, but then Dre started coughing hysterically and pulled her back. I slowly opened the door again, and began sneaking in. My destination was right between Shae and Miss Asia, in her jean skirt that flared out and hit her mid thigh...I had a few ideas in mind.

Dre- "Ms. Dub it's cool, *COUGHS*, I be scraight, I just need a sip of water or sumthin."
Ms. W- "Please, hurry up..."

I was in my spot now and Dre gave me dap as he walked by to go get a drink of water. Then I looked to my right and looked at Shae, who shook her head at me. Then, to Asia, who was looking into the studio, but then looked at me...and just looked away again. I slightly jumped at a voice.

Ms. W- "Mist-er Brown...my, werent we late today?"

Dammit.

I had to work my usual charm. Cool ..and I was charming. Now picture me showin off my s***, rite now....Not a femal couls resist my CHARISMA *Strikes Pose*, my smile *Cheezes*, my d*** *bites lip and grabs crotch*...I'm sayin...

Chris- "Ms. Williams, I'm sorry, I was just going to pick up my mom's flowers from the floral shop, and saw some roses that bloomed like your beautiful smile, and just got caught up in the idea..."
Ms. W- "Aww...Chris, that is so sweet and pensive of you...you have a way with words...*mumbles*..and looks..."

...I got it like that. Although it was easy for me to charm a divorced woman in her early thirties, it woulda worked on Ms. W even if she was twice her age, old ladies found me adorable. Like I said, I had a way with every woman, Dre's little sister had a crush on me since she was like 6, and I was 16.

I was feelin myself after getting away with ebing late gain, and again Dre gave me dap as he walked in. We both laughed, amongst sum of the dudes who wasnt hating in the class. Almost every dude pulled game on Ms. W every now and then, but obviously I did the best.

I continued laughing, until my eyes reached Asia's facial expression, somewhat annoyed. I cleared my thraot and stopped laughing. She rolled her eyes and walked over to her writing spot near a corner. I sighed and walked over to Dre, who was bout to walk in the studio with me.

Chris- "Man, pulled another over on Miss Lanee."
Dre- "Wouldnt have dun it witout me bruh."
Chris- "Wudnt have had to if you wudda woke a nigga up."
Dre- "Man, I did."
Chris- "Man, no you didnt." *getting loud*
Dre- "I did. You was actin moody as usual and told me you wasnt in the mood."
Chris- "I dont act moody, you dont catch me at the rite time."
Dre- "Naw. Then I said if you aint get out I was gon get in with you..."
Chris- "...oohhh, then I said you could go on ahead, but lay infront of me so I wouldnt roll off the bed..."
S/G (Sum girl)- "I know yall roomates, but there are two beds...nasty asses."

Me and Dre bust out laughing because Nenii was trippin, but we was laughin to the point that he was leaning on me.

Nen- "This proves my point exactly..."
Chris/Dre- "UGH! Eww Man!"

We backed away from eachother and Nen walked away. We sat on the only bench in the recording room, we was in there with Nenii and Sami. Sami was up at the mic now, getting ready to record.

Dre started textin someone, while I let my attention go somewhere else. I looked into the studio out the the recording room and saw people in deep concentratuion writing songs. We had 4 writiers. Two of them, Asia and Ne-Yo, were the only ones who stayed writers, voluntarily. The other two, Shae and Yaz, rotated like mostly everyone else. I rotated between Talent, which was singing when we did audio and acting and dancing when we did video, and i also did Writer.

I think up until I got to know more about her, that might've been the only thing we had in common...writing.
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Ohhhhh Shocked
CRANK IT cheers RUN IT Cool BUMP IT bounce
!!! I love you
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:17 pm

YAY ASIA !!!!!!

Crank it lol!

cheers
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female

Back to top Go down

[ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN Empty [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:14 pm

.iNTRo.

What could she be missing?

There was something about her that intrigued me, plcked at every string on the guitar of my thoughts. She was the ink in the pen of all my written songs...and yet she left gaps.

Her name?
Asia.

It's meaning: Resurrection.

So I watched her, to see if she'd do anything resembling arrising again, and surprisingly, she wasnt that easy to figure out.

And it started the first day of my Production class. I was always someone to volunteer to be the talent in any production, and she always seemed to write. At first, that gave me the impression that she was mute or something, but i was wrong. Besides hearing her correctly pronounce her name to the Professor, I've heard her curse out a couple of people who have stepped in her way a time or two.

She was always the same though. I think she walked into class the same time everyday, 9:58 AM, unless someone was in her way and f***ed up her timing. then, at times, I began to watch her, and I could tell the small things got to her, ruined her whole mind state for the rest of the day.

And anyone could know all of this if they took the time out to see..., but she wouldnt let anyone in, not even me.
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum