Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
Akira's Rhythm EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
Akira's Rhythm EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
Akira's Rhythm EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
Akira's Rhythm EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
Akira's Rhythm EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
Akira's Rhythm EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
Akira's Rhythm EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
Akira's Rhythm EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
Akira's Rhythm EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Akira's Rhythm

2 posters

Go down

Akira's Rhythm Empty ch 2 cont'd

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am

Hey, hun!” I greeted as I walked up to the table. “Oh my gosh, you made it. Are you feeling any better?” Jada asked as she stood and hugged me. “Yea, I think I just needed a good nap,” I answered then smiled.

I sat down next to Denise. She was stuffing her face as usual. She gave me a look I didn’t like then chuckled. I wonder what that was about. The waiter took my order and poured me some wine. I took a sip of the white wine as Jada begin to speak.

“Don, this is Akira, my girlfriend I was telling you about.” Jada smiled and looked my way. I damn near spit the wine back in the glass. I sat the glass down and grabbed my chest while dabbing at my mouth with a napkin.

I looked at the other end of the table and looked at Don. “Nice to meet you,” he smiled. I smiled a fake smile back at him. “You guys should talk and get to know each other. Don has restaurants in several states and he’s opening a new one out here.” she paused and sipped her wine. “He was looking for a unique look since this restaurant is also going to be a bar. And I was telling him how you’re an interior designer and would be the person to hire for the job.”

Now I know why Denise gave me that look. Jada was trying to set me up. Unlike Denise, Jada does not know that I have a love life and a damn good one at that. “Yea, she’s told me about some of your work. I was hoping I could see some of it one day,” he said.

Denise knew that I had plenty of men and that they were married. She even met a couple of them. She didn’t judge me and call me a jezebel like I knew Jada would. That’s why I chose to keep my love from her. She just wouldn’t understand with her holier than thou a$$.

I just smiled in his direction. He had on a suit made by ‘Oh no you didn’t’, shoes made by Payless and jewelry made by ‘gumball machine’. Really, he’s the owner of several restaurants. Child Please. Jada began to speak. “And he’s single.”

Is she serious? “And?” I asked sarcastically. Denise finally put her fork down. She shook her head. “I told you already, Jay, that Don is not Aye’s type, Denise said. “You damn right,” I said aloud. Denise nudged me.

“Akira, you don’t have to be so rude,” Jada said. I blew out air. “And Jada you do not have to try and hook me up. I’m fine. I do not need the love connection. I do not need a man!” I said in defense. “I saw this coming,” Denise said lowly and sipped her wine.

“But Akira you’re so unhappy.” Jada tried to make a point. “I can see it in your eyes. And hear it in your voice when we’re talking about love and relationships.”

“Jada, if I was unhappy with how I live I would have been married with about 3 kids by now. I don’t need to be hooked up. I get d!ck honey. I’m sexy," i laughed. "It is not hard for me to find a man sweetie. Ain’t I sexy?” I asked no one in particular.

“Yes you are,” Don answered. I looked at him. “Ugh!” I grabbed my purse and headed to the door talking under my breath to myself. She’s talking about I’m unhappy. Why would I be unhappy? I have everything! How dare she try and hook me up with that chubby mess. Ugh. I hopped in my car and drove home. As I pulled in front of my place my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and…..
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Akira's Rhythm Empty ch 2

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:52 pm

I had gotten that nigga up out my house. I'll tell you what happened later. But I'll tell you that we both had a reality check. Good d!ck was nothing to play with. Good d!ck and fire head game was a life necessity.

Anyways I'm on the twelfth floor of the Marriott over on Providence Blvd. Yea the one you have to book a room six months in advance. There I was laying in the bed under the covers, him with his arm around me and my head on his chest. He was focused on the television while I traced his eight pack with my finger.

I turned my head to look at him. “How was your flight?” I asked trying to break the silence. We had went right to fucking when I walked through the door. I knocked, he opened then I opened. Yea Rich always had that effect on me. “It was cool,” he answered still focused on the television.

Ugh fu(k him. He put his hand in my hair. He said that’s what he liked most about me. “You can’t find too many black females with long healthy hair,” he’d told me the day we met.

I bit my lip. “So,” I started. His phone rang. He looked at the caller ID then put his index finger to his lips. Yeah, I knew the rules. When wifey calls, be quiet. “Hey, Rhonda, baby,” he answered the phone with a smile. I could hear mumbling on the other end. He pushed me off of him and sat up. “You’re where?” he asked, his moth close to the phone’s receiver.

I sat up now. He made hand motions towards me. I looked at him confused. There was more mumbling coming from the other end of the phone. “Uhm,” he said. “I’m on floor twelve, room twelve-eighteen.” He made more motions towards me. He closed the phone then said in a high whisper, “Get your shit”.

Who the fu(k this nigga think he’s talking to? I stood up and gathered my things anyway. I headed towards the bathroom and he stopped me. “Where are you going?” he asked. Do I really have to answer that dumb a$$ question? “To take a bath,” I said with attitude. This nigga is buggin.

“Na, I said get your sh!t and get the fu(k out. Put ya clothes back on and leave my fucking wife is on the elevator!” He yelled. I stood there with my hand on my hip. He just don’t know I can end his marriage right fucking now playing with me. “Why you just standing there?” he asked.

“Are you stupid or something?” I asked putting my dress over my head. “No but obviously you are. I told you my wife is on her way up.” he said. “And,” I said in a sarcastic tone.

He exhaled. “This is not the time to catch feelings fu(k!” I walked over to him. “Who said I was catching feelings, Rich? I don’t appreciate you talking to me like I’m some dumb b!tch.” I tilted my head. “Is that what you think of me Richington?” I asked in an innocent voice.

He hadn’t said anything. I grabbed his hands and put them around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. “Because you know,” I paused. I looked into his eyes. “I can end this sh!t right here. Rhonda would be so crushed. How could you sleep with a ‘dumb bitch’ and hurt your wife that way? Huh Rich?” I said smiling.

“I don’t have time for this,” he said looking towards the door. I pushed his hands from my waist and grabbed his face. “Awe, poor Rich. He’s afraid of little miss wife finding out about his jumpoff.” I kissed his lips then loosened the grip on his face. I ran my finger under his chin. I smiled.

He licked his lips. “I promise as soon as she’s gone I’ll take you shopping,” he said. “This isn’t about shopping.” I lied. Rich was supposed to be mine for the week and Rhonda’s ugly a$$ was cutting into my shopping time. “But get rid of her,” I said.

I walked out of the room. I had made it halfway down the hall and there she was walking down out of the elevator. She eyed me as I passed her. I had a smirk on my face. Yeah, b!tch I just fucked your man. I turned and looked back as I entered the elevator. She had reached Rich’s door and he was wrapping his arms around her. He kissed then hugged her. I blew him a kiss and winked. The doors closed.
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Akira's Rhythm Empty Re: Akira's Rhythm

Post  LADy A LAND Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 pm

HOLY sh!t!!!! Shocked
how dare yu put dat short nasty fool up in thurr. i kinda felt bad cuz i dont talk to him much n sh!t
yu shud put mike in it! i miss mike Crying or Very sad
n how dare yu put richie in that sh!t...naw im cool wit dat lol.
CRANK DIS BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Suspect Arrow Arrow Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

LADy A LAND

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-07

http://www.imeem.com/people/M8n4TUl/playlist/UYJPoEZv/tha-flava-

Back to top Go down

Akira's Rhythm Empty CH 1 Cont'd

Post  Sinndarella! Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:24 pm

I had made it to the kitchen and stopped myself when I seen who it was. “Hey baby, was sup?” he came and kissed me. I just stood there. There were three bags of groceries on the island. One with a bottle of Don Perignon sticking out of it. Pans were on the stove and he had my purple apron on.

I didn’t know where to start. So many questions rushed through my head. Which one to ask first? And he better have a good answer because he must be out his cotton pickin’ mind comin’ in my house unannounced. Which brings me to my first question. The ethnic started to come out of me.

He smiled. “Surprise! I’m making you dinner. You’ve been saying you want to spend some time with me.” Yea, that was a lie though, I thought. I still hadn’t said anything. He looked up and I guess he saw the look on my face.

He walked over to me and grabbed my waist. “Aren’t you happy? I finally got some time off. I finished at work early.” He kissed my forehead. “The wife is out of town at her sister’s funeral with the kids. So you have me all to her yourself.” He began to kiss my neck then proceeded to my collar bone.

Hmph he just want some pussy. I guess I’ll give him a quickie to get him out of my house so I can be with my man Richie. Wait a minute he hasn’t taken me shopping in a month. Wait fu(k the pussy and the shopping how this fool get in my house? I know Elijah didn’t forget to lock the knob lock from the inside. Asshole.

“Ben J,” I said. He kissed down to my breast which were cupped in his hands. “Benji.” He licked my areola and stuck the nipple in his mouth. I let a small moan escape from my lips. No matter how obnoxious he is he know what to do. Snap out of it Akira!

“BENJAMIN!” I yelled and pushed him away. How the hell you get in my house?” he looked at me and smiled. He then dug into his pocket and pulled out a key on a key ring. I snatched it out of his hand. I was red. “Where the fu(k did you get this from?”
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Akira's Rhythm Empty CH 1

Post  Sinndarella! Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:52 pm

I crept out of my bathroom and into my bedroom. He wasn’t there anymore. It was time to air dry. After stripping the bed of its clothing, I sprinkled the mattress with lavender scented power. Then I put the new white sheet on. After putting the thick purple comforter on top I dressed the pillows and placed all ten of them at the head of the bed.

Powder appeared in the air as my body landed on the bed. I had to call my girl, Jada. The phone rang. She answer on the second ring. “Hola, mami. How you dewin’?” she greeted. “Not so well,” I said putting on my best sick voice.

I was supposed to go to her first wedding rehearsal dinner but Richie had called me up so I could spend the night with him while he was in town. I couldn’t blow him off, he’s a big spender--hence the name.

Jada went into her motherly mode. “Aw hun, What’s wrong? Want me to bring you some homemade soup?” she asked all in one breath. “No, it’s nothing bad just a little migraine.” I paused.

Then continued. “I’ll be ok. What time is the dinner supposed to start?” She laughed. “I know you must feel bad.” I groaned. “You sure? I can still make it. J, you’ve been planning this for months.” I sounded sad. “No you get some rest. They’ll be other parties.”

I felt kind of bad. She was getting married and here I am, the maid of honor, bailing on one of the most important evenings of her life. Eh she’ll be ok. I’ll just pick her up something when Richie takes me shopping tomorrow.

“A, you there?” Jada asked. There was a sound downstairs. “Heloooooo!” she sang. There was the noise again. fu(k he was still here. “Akira!” she finally yelled. “I’m sorry girl, this migraine is killing me. Im going to call you back.” I said still listening for downstairs. “Well o--” I hung up the phone.

I walked out of my bedroom into the hallway naked. “Elijah,” whispered. When I was halfway down the steps I saw a shadow coming from out of the kitchen. “Ugh what the fu(k is he still doing here?” I whispered to myself. I heard pots and pans clanging together. “I know he ain’t finna cook in my kitchen with my GOOD stuff,” my voice increased. “Why you in my kitchen and not at home with your wife El-”
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Akira's Rhythm Empty Intro

Post  Sinndarella! Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:50 pm

His Breath warmed my ear and neck as he heaved in and out. The bed shook as he stroked in and out of me. “Aw sh!t, baby” he whispered in my ear then kissed my neck. He paused then rammed the little d!ck he did have as far as he could inside of me. He did it once more and I knew he had came. Good. He’s done. I thought to myself.

He collapsed on top of me, his lips pressed against my collar bone. The sweat from his chest seeped into my skin. I inched my way from under him. I put my silk rose colored robe on and tied the belt tight.

“Damn, baby, you don’t want to just lay here with me for a while?” he patted the next to him. “I’m going out with the girls tonight,” I answered. “You’re always out with the girls,” he whined. “Be with your man sometime.” I had made it to the bathroom and started the water for my bath. I walked back into my room.

“Babe, you know I want to and I would but it’s Sya’s birthday,” I lied. If he wanted to cuddle he had his wife for that. He’s lucky he has a six figure income to get some of this pussy. “But my wife is boring and doesn’t turn me on like you do,” he pleaded.

I laughed to myself. The thought, hell your wife isn’t boring, you are. And so is your tired a$$ d!ck. But I wouldn’t really tell him that. Hmph in his perfect world, which included me and not his lovely wife, his d!ck was the biggest and the best. He went on to say, “And why’d you bring that b!tch into this?”

I laughed out loud this time. “Because, you need to leave now so that you can get home to her,” I said trying to get him out of my place. “Why are you trying to get rid of your man, baby?” he asked. “I’m not trying to get rid of you. It’s just that she’s probably worried. I mean it is nine and you should’ve been home by now.”

I held two different dresses out beside me. “Which one?” I asked. He pointed to the black mini Gucci dress and said, “I like that one”. I looked at the two. “You’re right, this one is too revealing,” I said holding the silver Dolce and Gabbana dress higher. I threw the black one on the bed. “I’ll wear this one,” I finished while holding the silver dress to my body.
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Akira's Rhythm Empty Akira's Rhythm

Post  Sinndarella! Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:47 pm

She’s fierce in her on stylish way. No one truly understands her. Not even her closest friends know her--the true side that is. She has a thing for married or ‘taken’ men. Her life is perfect. She has it all without the hard work. She has her men without the commitment and get the luxuries. Her life is perfect and she is happy until she finds herself falling in love with her new beau. Unlike her other meal tickets, he shows her a sensitive side--something she has never received from a man. She yearns for his love. She would do anything for his heart to belong to her…even if that means death.
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Akira's Rhythm Empty Re: Akira's Rhythm