Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
a W E I R D love EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
a W E I R D love EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
a W E I R D love EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
a W E I R D love EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
a W E I R D love EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
a W E I R D love EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
a W E I R D love EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
a W E I R D love EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
a W E I R D love EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

a W E I R D love

3 posters

Go down

a W E I R D love Empty Chapter One

Post  [S][Y][A] Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Chapter One

After a couple hours, I felt weak so I gave up and walked over to my bed. And I was so confused, I don’t know him yet I wanna be with him. I looked in the little mirror on my nightstand, and yelled in fear. The color of my tears were black, because of my screaming, the doctor stormed in. He walked over to me noticed the blood that was coming from my thighs. I looked at him and then everything went black..

I woke up with the sun shining, I smiled as I remembered that my mother and sisters would come to visit me today. But that smile soon disappeared as I felt a pain in my thighs. I lifted my nightgown up and saw the scars I got from cutting myself. I ran my finger against it and closed my eyes from the pain. I sighed and walked to the bathroom in pain.

After my shower, I walked out the bathroom and put on my clothes on. A nurse walked in and told me to go to the cafeteria so I could get some breakfast. I walked into the cafeteria, looked around, I saw all the other patients already eating. I smiled when I saw that boy from last night. He was sitting in a corner facing the wall eating a sandwich. I grabbed myself something to eat and sat at a table alone.

I was enjoying my sandwich, till I felt warm hands cover my eyes. I screamed and removed their hand. ‘’Leave me alone!!’’ I yelled in anger, but that anger disappeared when I saw my twin sister Sya and my oldest sister Mina. I smiled and jumped in their arms. ‘’Hey Sami’’ Mina said. ‘’Hey’’ we pulled away from each other ‘’We missed you so much’’ Sya said, hugging me again. ‘’Where’s Mommy?’’ I didn’t see my mother anywhere, she said she would come too. We took a seat at the table ‘’ Momma had to work, Sami boo. She really wanted to come but she couldn’t take the day off. But she told us to tell you that she loves you and misses you!’’ Mina said. ‘’Oh…’’ I looked down at my food ‘’I love Mommy too… uh huh.. I do’’ I said, shaking my head up and down.

‘’Hey, who’s that’’ Mina said pointing to that boy from last night. I shrugged ‘’I don’t know, I think he’s new’’ Mina nodded ‘’Ooh okay, He’s sexy!’’ Sya and I laughed at Mina

We were laughing and having a good time but they were forced to go cause one of the patients was freaking out. He thought he was seeing me twice, ‘cause Sya is my twin and all.. After they left I went back into my room and took a little nap…
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

Back to top Go down

a W E I R D love Empty Re: a W E I R D love

Post  Sinndarella! Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:58 pm

im a bit confluzed 2
but so far its interesting
so c r a n k it!!!
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Nece Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:33 pm

ADD!!!

im a bit confused

but still =]

Nece

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Characters
BODY: SKINNY

Back to top Go down

a W E I R D love Empty a W E I R D love

Post  [S][Y][A] Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:25 pm

I carefully stepped into the white hallways, leaving a trail of blood behind me. I was looking for Dr Johnson, ‘’AHHH’’ Mad I heard somebody yell. I turned around and saw 5 people standing in a patient’s room. They were trying to calm him down, But without success. I moved closer to the door and saw a light skinned boy. His face was red from anger and his eyes white. They scared me, The boy looked up and saw me. He kept staring at me, I wanted to go but I couldn’t move. I just stared back in to his eyes

He started to shake, and I felt this pain go through my stomach. Tears were falling from my eyes. He stood up and grabbed me, the doctors were yelling for him to let me go. But he didn’t, his grip became tighter than ever. They got him off of me and grabbed me. I was fighting to break free. I didn’t know why but I wanted to be with him so badly, it hurt…..literally. ‘’GET OFF OF ME’’ I screamed as I was fighting to get back in his arms.

He started to laugh, it was so evil. It sounded so good. It was like music to my ears

A guard came and grabbed me and carried me back to my room. He put me down on the bed, he walked out and locked the room. I ran over to the door and ran my nails down it. I screamed for them to let me out…

Last edited by [S][Y][A] on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content