Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story

2 posters

Go down

True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story Empty Re: True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story

Post  Sinndarella! Thu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm

CRANK IT!
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story Empty True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story

Post  Lady D Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Okay this is my first story so bare with me okay

My name is Nazalia Carter. Everybody call me Nay and only special people call me Nazzy. I am eighteen years old. The daughter of Beyonce and Jay Z. I have 5 sisters Manelly, Danelly, Nadia, Diamond, Gaelle (but i call her by her middle name Sandy), and Malia. Manelly is my twin even though she is the oldest of all of us. Danelly is my sister/bestie since diaper days but i see her as my older sister. I have 6 other besties whose names r Zay, Nae, Mo,Sya(i should say used to be bestie), Dawn(Chris's sister)and Amyiah. We like call each other every hour. Let me start off telling u how i know Chris. Well it is a very long story. My mom and Chris mom were besties and my mom traveled while she was preggie and wound up having me in Tapp. VA. Anyway my parents liked it so much there they decided to stay.Long story short me and Chris grew up together and pretty much shared everything. I mean I can tell him anything. It all started changing when I turned 15.

Flashback

Im sitting here on the couch with my bestie Chris watching a movie when Chris asks me this totally random question.

Chris:Nay

Nay: Yeah (eatting a piece of popcorn)

Chris: What do u do when u have this best friend that u start to have feelings for.

N: what kind of feelings
C: relationship feelings
N: idk
C: should I tell her or should I let life go by without ever knowing what could have been between us

N: in that case u should tell her

Chris sees that i have no clue that he is talking about me so we continue to watch the movie.

5 minutes later

C: nay
N: huh
C: dont u know that girl that i was talking about earlier
N: uh huh
C: i was talking about u

YALL LIKE IT
COMMENT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YALL THINK
Very Happy

Lady D

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-12