Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
Breana && Tremaine :heart: EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
Breana && Tremaine :heart: EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
Breana && Tremaine :heart: EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
Breana && Tremaine :heart: EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
Breana && Tremaine :heart: EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
Breana && Tremaine :heart: EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
Breana && Tremaine :heart: EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
Breana && Tremaine :heart: EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
Breana && Tremaine :heart: EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

+3
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
Dani.Alexandria.
[S][Y][A]
7 posters

Go down

Breana && Tremaine :heart: Empty Re: Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Post  mina.so.sad Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:44 pm

omg wooooooowww!!!! Surprised
that was good!!!!!
but damn trey thats messed tho!!!
run it!!!
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Characters
RACE: MIXED
BODY: THICK

http://myspace.com/twinwitbutty

Back to top Go down

Breana && Tremaine :heart: Empty wowwwww

Post  .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H. Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:18 pm

wowww. now I know you hate dat word lol but that's all I can say, you did an awesome job, like seriously ! ! afro
.TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.
.TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Female
Number of posts : 6
Location : - | @ Da Park bout to hit up the weed man l8r. wass guudd sonn?!
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Characters
RACE: PHILIPPINO

http://www.myspace.com/mizz_jones_4life_aka_bj

Back to top Go down

Post  Googlemebabyx3 Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:11 pm

DAMn Sya..GiRL THAT WAS GOOD !
Googlemebabyx3
Googlemebabyx3

Female
Number of posts : 10

Characters
RACE: BLACK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:33 pm

ooooh sya
my virgin eyes
r burnin
not cuz this is bad
cuz its good What a Face
i mean GOOD
lol
C R A N K it hun!
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters
BODY: CHUBBY

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Breana && Tremaine :heart: Empty tee hee

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:24 pm

lol naners. afro
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female
Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:13 pm

lmao good one Nanerz

lol!

WHHOOOO!! cheers
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female
Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Breana && Tremaine :heart: Empty Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by the person that was standing in front of him. His eyes ran over her body from head to toe. She was soaking wet, it was raining really hard outside. He could see her bra through her button-up shirt, he bit his bottom lip. She looked up at him and smiled.

‘’Bre..?’’ he asked curious, why she was knocking on his door. ‘’ Hey Trey, uhm is this a bad time?’’ Trey looked into her brown eyes. ‘’Naw..’’ Trey said, shaking his head. ‘’Ok, well as you can see I’m soaking wet and I was wondering if I could stay here with you till it stops raining or just for awhile. I’m so cold’’ ‘’Sure’’ He moved aside, and She walked in to his living room. He closed the door and walked in behind her. ‘’You wanna take a shower, while I put your clothes in the dryer?’’ ‘’Yea, but I don’t have something else with me’’ ‘’Oh, I think I have something for you’’ She smiled and followed him to the bathroom. He showed her where everything was and gave her an towel and washcloth. ‘’Just put your clothes on the floor, I’ll come pick them up’’ she nodded and closed the door. She undressed herself and walked in the shower.

Moments later, Trey walked into the bathroom and grabbed Bre’s clothes. He looked up and saw her silhouette through the shower curtain. He couldn’t help but stare, all those curves in all the right places. Jasmine has curves but nothing like Bre, he bit his bottom lip. ‘’Trey..?’’ he jumped a lil. ‘’Yea, I..uh..I came to get your clothes’’ ‘’Oh ok’’ Trey walked out the bathroom and went to put Bre’s clothes in the dryer. Bre turned the shower off, wrapped a towel around her body and walked out of the bathroom. ‘’Trey!’’ Trey jogged up the stairs to Bre. ‘’yea?’’ ‘’You said you would have clothes for me’’ Trey looked Bre up and down, not hearing a word she was saying. He couldn’t focus anymore, it turned him how she was all wet.
He stared at her chest and then pushed her against the wall and kissed her. She pushed him of off her. He looked at her ‘’I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that. Its just that…I…I…’’ Bre grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him. He kissed her back, he ran his tongue against her lips and she parted them. He massaged her tongue with his, slowly taking off her towel. He dropped them on the floor and picked her up, as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked to his bedroom, never breaking their kiss. He laid her on his bed and took of his clothes, he ran his finger tops against her nipples, sending chills down her spine.

He pecked her lips, and kissed her neck. Her hands roamed along his chest to his abs down to his soldier. She softly rubbed him, ‘’Hmm’’ he sucked her skin, right above her left breast, leaving a lil mark. He ran his tongue against her left breast and softly sucked on it. while he played with the right one. He went to the right one and showed the same amount of love, again he let his tongue ran along her stomach, down to her diamond. When he reached his destination, he kissed it. he parted her lips and licked her. ‘’Oooh…’’ Bre moaned, after his make-out sessions with her treasure. He climbed back on top of her, and entered her gently.
‘’Oooh…Trey’’ He went faster and her moans became louder. ‘’You like that….huh’’ ‘’Yess!...oh g-god’’ he grabbed her right leg and put it on his shoulder, so he could do deeper. She was ready to come, he could feel her walls suffocating his d!ck. He gave her a couple hard strokes and she came all over him. He flipped them, so that she was on top now. ‘’Ride me..ma’’ Bre seductively bit her bottom lip, and began to rotate her hips. Slowly bouncing up and down on him. He grabbed her breast and gave then a good hard squeeze. He sat up while she was on top of him and sucked on her breast. Her breathing quickened, as she was ready to come again. He stood up without pulling out of Bre and put her on his dresser. He kissed her passionately, and they both came. She smiled at him. ‘’Now I gotta take another shower’’ Trey chuckled, and pulled out of her. He lifted her of his dresser, and carried to the bathroom. ‘’We both need to take a shower’’

THE END!!!!

Last edited by [S][Y][A] on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73

Characters
BODY: CHUBBY

Back to top Go down