Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
Raising Chris EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
Raising Chris EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
Raising Chris EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
Raising Chris EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
Raising Chris EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
Raising Chris EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
Raising Chris EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
Raising Chris EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
Raising Chris EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Raising Chris

3 posters

Go down

How is it?

Raising Chris I_vote_lcap0%Raising Chris I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Raising Chris Empty Re: Raising Chris

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Omg i love this story

Crank it cheers
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Good luck with that Chris !! lol
Crank it!!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

Back to top Go down

Raising Chris Empty Raising Chris

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:17 pm

[DRIVING]

Chris- The year couldn’t have started any worse than it did.

Rihanna- (puts hand over Chris’ hand on the console) Baby, everything is going to be okay. You do have to get through the storm before you can see the sun.

Chris- That’s easy for you to say, you’re not going to your only sibling’s funeral this morning.

Rihanna- (sad) Well I mean yea, I’m not bu—

Chris- (looks at her than quickly at the road) I’m sorry, baby I didn’t mean to.

Rihanna- Chris, its okay. I know you’re just going through a lot right now; absolutely understandable. (looks out window)

We sat in silence the rest of the ride to my sister’s funeral. I didn’t mean to get Rihanna upset. I shouldn’t have said that knowing that her parents died when she was a teenager. I felt lower than I did before.

Chris- Babe, I’m sorry.

Rihanna- I know, Chris, I know you are. (smiles)

- - - - - - - - - -
[At the funeral]

She look so peaceful laying there with her hands crossed at her stomach. How could this be? My sister left without warning.

Chris- (to sister) Why’d you leave, huh? Call me selfish but this isn’t fair. (chuckle) You remember how I used to be a pest to you? Well, it was my way of saying I love you. (Looks down and wipes away tears) I really do feel sorry for those kids you’ve left behind. I’ll take your place right now to give you to them. (Crosses heart) Oh yea, sis, one more thing, save a spot up there for all of us. (Walks away to seat)

- - - - - - - - - -
[After funeral at the reading of the WiLL]

Mrs. Daniels (Attorney)- Ms. Browns final wishes, here on this paper, read as follows: Brother and friend I know this unexpected death was a shocker to you but trust me I am feeling better than ever now. No one knew of my complications because I wanted no one to worry about me but myself. A burden was the last thing I wanted to be before I left earth to be with my father. I was diagnosed with Cancer as of March 28, 2007 and it was last stage. I was too far along to fully overcome my illness. And you guys thought those wigs were a weave phase I was going through. Well here is what I’m really writing this will for. First I would love to leave all of my clothes, shoes, etc to my best friend, Chanel. Girl I know you’ve been eyeing my Gucci boots. I love you like a sister. Second I want all my other belongings to be left in the possession of my little Brother, Chris. I know you don’t need anything materialistic being a big star and all but I want you to take care of my children. That’s all I want of you Chris, is to keep my children together and raise them like mama raised us. And third, I leave to my children, their uncle Chris. Well, that’s it, any questions?

I couldn’t say anything at the moment. My sister had left me three kids. Wait hold up! I have to raise a sixteen year old, twelve year old and eight year old. I looked to my left and saw my two nieces and nephew staring back at me. I smiled. These were kids I barely even knew. I’ve seen them on Christmas and some birthdays but that’s it. Why would she leave them to me?

Chris- Uh, no…no questions at all.

I stood along with Rihanna and walked over to the kids.

Chris- (exhales) So, are you ready to go home?
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down