Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
SmartPhone EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
SmartPhone EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
SmartPhone EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
SmartPhone EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
SmartPhone EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
SmartPhone EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
SmartPhone EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
SmartPhone EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
SmartPhone EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

SmartPhone

5 posters

Go down

How's the story?

SmartPhone I_vote_lcap0%SmartPhone I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
SmartPhone I_vote_lcap100%SmartPhone I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
SmartPhone I_vote_lcap0%SmartPhone I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

SmartPhone Empty Re: SmartPhone

Post  [S][Y][A] Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:32 pm

cRANK iTTT cheers
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

Back to top Go down

Post  Chanelbby Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:57 am

RUN IT SINNY!
Chanelbby
Chanelbby

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Sin i like this girl

Crank it cheers
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female
Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Googlemebabyx3 Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:10 pm

RUN IT SiNNY !
Googlemebabyx3
Googlemebabyx3

Female
Number of posts : 10

Characters
BODY: THICK

Back to top Go down

SmartPhone Empty Ch 1

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:13 pm

--The Phone

I pull up to my house in my silver 2007 Impala just as the UPS man was getting out of his truck. “That must be my phone,” I say to no one in particular. I hurry and put the car in park then grab my things to get out. “Hey,” I called out to him before he reached the door. He took his UPS cap off his head. “I have a package for a Miss Chanel Richards,” he said reading off the clipboard he held out in front of him. His voice was a deep baritone which didn’t match his face at all.

He wasn’t one of those old delivery men, he was actually quite young; maybe twenty or somewhere around twenty-five. His skin complexion was caramel but it looked like he’s had a suntan. He had cornrows in his head—designs. They stopped about mid back and had a rubbed band holding them together at the end. His muscles showed where the brown shirt didn’t cover them and sweat dripped from his forehead due to the spring heat.

“Yea that’s me,” I told him. “Okay, I need you to sign here.” He looked up from the electronic thingy ma jig and handed me the stylus. I signed my name on the line next to the X. “Here ya go,” he said handing me the package. “Nice signature,” he complimented me. “Thanks!” I said and pushed the strap from my backpack up a little more on my shoulder. I looked him in the eye—they were a light brown. He licked his lips stirring my thoughts. “Well, you have a nice day, ma’am.” He walked pass me and I turned to watch him walk away. My eyes went straight to his butt. “Not bad,” I said to myself. “You too, hun.” I said then walked off to my front door.

When I got inside I placed my stuff in the foyer like I always did and went straight to computer room. I searched through the desk drawer for the envelope opener so I can open the box. When my eyes finally landed on it, I grabbed it then plopped down on the small red love seat. I jabbed the envelope opener into one end of the box and drug it to the other.

When the device was finally in my hands, I yelped in joy. Finally my customized Nokia n96 had arrived. I quickly took my old phone out of my pocket and took out the sim card. I’m glad all my numbers were saved on in. I slid it into the new phone and turned it on. There was only one bar of battery but I was too hyped to just let it charge.

I plugged the charger into the wall outlet and sat down ready to do my homework right after I text everyone and their mamas. After finishing my homework I still played with the phone trying to figure it out—who reads the manual. Anyways time had flew by and it was bed time. I took my shower, put on my jammies, brushed my teeth, tied my hair up, said my prayers and laid down to go to sleep for school the next morning. But before I was out cold I turned off my phone like I did every night. I sleep lightly and I didn’t want my phone waking me.
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

SmartPhone Empty SmartPhone

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Smart Phone...COMiNG SOON

Cast:
Chanel “Chanz” Richards: 17 yr old, JR in high school (Arlington High), lives with mother in hometown of Arlington, TX…Father was a murderer, got death penalty when she was 8 yrs old.SmartPhone Aaliyah-3

Christopher “Chris” Brown: 18 yr old, JR in high school (Timberview High), lives with mother in Arlington, TX (born in VA)…Father got life in prison for beating his mother near death.

Amani “Mani” Townsend: 18 yr old, JR in highs school (Sam Houston High), lives with mother in Arlington, TX (born in Dallas)…Father went to jail on rape charges. He raped multiple females (yrs 8-40).SmartPhone Evapigford

Clifford “TIP” Harris: 18 yr old, SR in high school (Sam Houston High), lives with mother in Arlington, TX (Born in GA)…Father robbed a bank && when police busted into his house he shot himself.

Essence “Ella” Codwell: 17 yr old, SR in high school (Martin High), lives with mother in Arlington, TX (born in Houston)…Father went to jail for manslaughter due to drunk driving. He killed a family of five.SmartPhone Yaya

DeAndre “Dre” Way: 18 yr old, SR in high school (Bowie High), lives with mother in Arlington, TX (Born in Mississippi)…Father was a big time drug dealer, spending life in prison.

(Summary)
Think Eagle Eye meets Saw && One Missed Call

Last edited by Sinndarella! on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters