Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
{ C R A S H} EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
{ C R A S H} EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
{ C R A S H} EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
{ C R A S H} EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
{ C R A S H} EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
{ C R A S H} EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
{ C R A S H} EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
{ C R A S H} EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
{ C R A S H} EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

{ C R A S H}

5 posters

Go down

{ C R A S H} Empty RUUUUUN ! !

Post  .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H. Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Suspect pirat RUN IT !!
.TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.
.TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Female
Number of posts : 6
Location : - | @ Da Park bout to hit up the weed man l8r. wass guudd sonn?!
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Characters
RACE: PHILIPPINO
BODY: THICK

http://www.myspace.com/mizz_jones_4life_aka_bj

Back to top Go down

{ C R A S H} Empty Re: { C R A S H}

Post  Sinndarella! Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:19 pm

cheers C R a N K cheers
i T ! !
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:56 pm

I woke up, and saw that Chris had fallen asleep too. I looked around me and saw that we had stranded on some kind of island. I gently shook Chris to wake him up.

‘’Chris, Chris, look!’’ He opened his eyes and looked around too. He stood up and walked around, he let himself fall on the ground and put his hands on his face. I walked over him and sat beside him.

‘’Tell me something about yourself’’ I thought I start a conversation with him cause sitting here, being depressed isn’t gonna help us.

‘’I’m 25 yrs old, I’m engaged. And probably never gonna see my future wife again!’’he sighed, damn that’s messed up. Poor guy, I feel sorry for him and his fiancé.

‘’What about you?’’ he said sitting up

‘’Hmm, I’m 23 yrs old and single. And probably never see my family again’’ I gave him a little smile. ‘’What about your Family?’’

‘’I don’t have any, My mom died, and my Dad left. So yea’’ Damn his life is fucked up, maybe its better if I don’t ask anything anymore

‘’I’m sorry about you Mom’’ He nodded. ‘’Mijoooooo, we need to go (giggles)’’ I turned around, but saw nothing. Wow that was scary.

‘’Did you hear that, Chris?’’ I asked, to see if I was going crazy

‘’Hear what?’’ Ohh god….I’m losing it already. I just shook my head

‘’Nothing, never mind’’ He shrugged, and went to explore the island a little. He walked into the woods. ‘’ Chris! Wait, don’t leave me here alone’’ I jumped up and ran after him.
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:14 pm

I opened my eyes and saw water everywhere. I got out my seat and looked for a way out, I swam towards the exit and saw someone fighting to get out of their seat. I swam to her/him and saw that is was a woman, I helped her and we looked a exit. We couldn’t opened the door and it was only a matter of time before we went out of breath. I went to first window I saw and kicked it, hoping it would break. When it did, I grabbed her hand and swam through it. I swam all the way up, when I was, I took a deep breath.

'’Are you okay?’’ I asked her, she was trying to catch her breath. A beautiful black woman in her early twenties. By the way she was dressed, you could she saw rich. She was wearing a white dress and some cute shoes. Sya would really like them, Sya…. Damn. What if, I never see her again. What would I do without her, what would she do without me. I have to find a way out of here, but what if there isn’t. What if I’ll be here forever, till the day I die. Don’t think like that, Chris. You’re gonna get out of this.

’Yea, I guess’’ She said, interrupting me in my thoughts. She smiled at me and looked around her. As I did the same, I saw something float in the water. I swam to it and saw that it was a wing of the plane, I grabbed it and I swam back to her. I helped her get on it and I climbed on it too.

‘’What are we gonna do now?’’ I could see the fear in her eyes, I didn’t know what to say. Cause I didn’t know what was gonna happen or what we would do. I put my head down

‘’I really don’t know’’ I sighed ‘’Hey, I don’t know, how long we’re gonna be here. But I’m Chris’’ she chuckled ‘’I’m Dalisha’’ she looked around again.

We’ve been here for a couple hours now and Dalisha was getting tired. Her was yawning and her eyes kept falling shut, but she would try to open them again. But each time it became harder, I pulled myself closer to her an put her head on my shoulder. ‘’You can sleep, if you want to’’ she looked at me and closed her eyes, within seconds she was sleeping.

I sat there thinking how we could get out of here, I put my head on hers and fell asleep too

Last edited by [S][Y][A] on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:51 pm

C R A N K cheers it up YAYA!!!!
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:49 pm

aww snap
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female
Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Dalisha is a 23 year old woman, who's enjoying her life. She had a very good youth, her parents are still happily married. Even though Dalisha had a great youth , she has some bad experience with men. They always seem to want her for only one thing. She has let too much tears fall for men, who aren't worth them. Especially Donavon, he literally killed the joy out of her life. All she ever did was love him and he thanked her by beating her on a daily basis. When she tried to leave him, he would threaten her and beat her even more. It took her 4 years to get rid of him. She was devastated, but she had a lot of support from her friends and fam.

After Donavon, she promised herself that no man would ever get that close again. She decided to live her life and follow her dreams. She started a fashion magazine called 'Sincere'. She needed to go to Europe for an important meeting. She was running around in her closet, packing and trying to find something to wear.

''Where's those damn shoes'' Dalisha said, throwing everything out of her closet. She couldn't find her favorite shoes , Donavon got her those. But that wasn't why she loved them.

''Looking for these?'' Her little pleasure from the night before asked her, holding up her shoes.

''Yess, thanks'' she said, snatching them out of his hands. she got ready, checked herself out in the mirror one last time, send Jason home and took a cab to the airport. She took her seat and listened to her IPod. She was listening to Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton, the song reminded her of Donavon. She felt tears coming up, she took a deep breath and went to the bathroom. She washed her face, and looked in the mirror ''Get yourself together Lisha'' she thought. She returned to her seat and noticed, a flight attendant asking for everyones attention. She told them that they were having small problems and that they had to put on the little oxygen caps, just for sure. Dalisha did as she was told, she didn't like flying but she had to for work. But she saw that the ground was coming closer. She freaked out!

Last edited by [S][Y][A] on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Googlemebabyx3 Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Run it GiiiiiiiiiiRL !
Googlemebabyx3
Googlemebabyx3

Female
Number of posts : 10

Characters
BODY: THICK

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:33 pm

[singing] CRANK IT cheers TO THE FULLEST lol!
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female
Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

{ C R A S H} Empty { C R A S H}

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Chris is a 25 years old man, who went through a lot. He was born and raised in Tappahannock, VA. He lived in a small house with his parents, when his father left Chris and his mother for another woman. It became very hard for his mother to take care for him, but she managed. Chris was a straight A student, so he got a full scholarship. Shortly after he graduated, his mother died. To him it was like the world had come to his end, because she was the only thing he had left, The only woman he had loved. He moved back into his old house, at first he didn’t get out of the house. He would lay on his mother bed and hugged the pillow she slept on tightly. Over the years Chris slowly got over his mother death. He had some trouble with finding a well-paid job and when he finally did, he worked as construction worker.

Chris is a very shy and quiet person. He hadn’t had a girlfriend since Melissa. Melissa was his girlfriend in college, he was in his sophomore year when they broke up. She had cheated on him, he was really hurt cause he had really loved her. One day at work he saw a beautiful woman walking down the street, he couldn’t stop staring at her. She felt that someone was looking at her, so she looked up and saw Chris. He tried to turn his head around but he couldn’t help but stare at her big brown eyes, they were mesmerizing. She gave him a small smile and waved. He snapped out of his trance, blushed and quickly went back to his work. Everyday since then she would walk past him and wave. That wave turned into a ‘Hi’. So now Chris was forced to say something back, and he did.

They dated and became a couple. Two years later Chris decided that it was time, that he fully committed himself to her. So he asked her to marry him. They had planned to go, visit her family and announce the big news. But Chris had to stay home for a couple of days for work. He told Sya, His fiancé he would come later. At first she didn’t want to go without him, but he convinced her to go. He drove her to the airport and she took a plane to Europe. Three days later, he was on a plane to Europe!

Chris took his seat , put on his belt and closed his eyes. He had planned to sleep the whole flight, that was until he was woken by a flight attendant.
‘’Sir, I need you to listen to my colleague’’ a pretty white girl said pointing to another flight attendant standing in the front. He smiled at her and turned his attention to her colleague. As she woke up other passengers. The girl in the front was telling them that they were having small problems and they had to put on the little oxygen caps and stuff. It was nothing serious but they didn’t want to take any risks. They sat there in complete silence, after 10 minutes the plane started shaking. Chris thought it was turbulence, until he looked out of the window and felt the plane crash down. Everybody was screaming and crying. He closed his eyes and prayed to God nothing would happen to him.

Last edited by [S][Y][A] on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content