Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
The Three Threatings EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
The Three Threatings EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
The Three Threatings EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
The Three Threatings EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
The Three Threatings EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
The Three Threatings EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
The Three Threatings EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
The Three Threatings EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
The Three Threatings EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

The Three Threatings

3 posters

Go down

The Three Threatings Empty Re: The Three Threatings

Post  mina.so.sad Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Love- A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
(Brooke)

I sit silently at my desk typing up the rest of the file work for my boss's cases.My office door open as my boss vincent walks in and lean against the frame.

"Brook it almost mid-night what are you still doing here".I lifted my head up from the computer screen to glance at him.

"Oh im just finishing up the file before the cheif come in for your case tomorrow but I was on my way out".I stood up stacked the files together and pulled my leather jacket over my shoulders.

Vincent chuckled and shook his head."You have been working for me for what,3 days and your already working yourself to death,if you dont go home and get some rest".

I laughed with him as I gather my suff and turned off the side lamp.He walked me to the parking garage where our cars were.

"Brooke get some rest girl and I'll see you tomorrow okay hun".He said in a girly voice and laughed as he walked off.

I giggled to before climbing in my car and driving off,home to christopher.
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Characters
RACE: MIXED
BODY: THICK

http://myspace.com/twinwitbutty

Back to top Go down

Post  mina.so.sad Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Pain-An unpleasent senstaion occuring in varying degrees of severity as a
consequence on injury or emtional disorder.
(Mina)

I sat silently at the kitchen table.I had my hand clench tightly to my ribs trying to put more pressure on them.They were linked with purple and black brusies and stung with pain.Wet moisty tear pour quitely and slowly down down my cheek.

I looked up as justin walked in wearing nothing but a wifebeater and boxer.He had red streches going up and down his arm from when we were fighting.

I got up,wiping the salty tears from my eyes.I pulled my kruches and my arm and glared at him as he leaned swifty against the wall and glazing back.

I hopped toward the kitched door but justin gripped my shoulder."So you think were not gonna talk about huh"?

His hold was tight and frime as I squealed in pain."Let go,theres nothing to talk about,you're the reason I have two fractured ribs and a broken leg".

He slammed my back into the wall as my kruches fail to the ground."Well tell me who the fu-ck rickey is then".

My hearts pumped heavly,my ribs ached with more pain,and justin eyes burned with anger.
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  mina.so.sad Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:12 am

Hatred-To feel hostility or animosity toward or To feel dislike or distaste for.
(Natalie)

I sat with my legs crossed and my hand slung over my lap."Natalie what do you plan to do about this problem"

My therapist looked at me questionably,as she wrote down something on a notepad.I looked out the foggy glass window trying to ignore her till the end of my session.

"Okay it dont matter if you talk or not im still gonna get paid so we can just sit here".She stop writing and sat the notepad on the side table.

"Mrs.Darlina no disrespect,but what is it to you.You dont care about know body problems.You get paid ever day to say"and how does that make you feel"im not gonna spill my beans to some lady who I've only known for four days.If my mother choose to be a whore and run my daddy away way should I care",

I gave her a mocking smile before glaring out the misty window again.The room was quite for a minute.

A little buzzer on the table buzzed loudly,starling me a little."Well thats all the time ths session but I will see you next week at the same time".

I gathered my books up and threw them in my bag an picking that up too."Yea,watever you say".

I opened the door and walked out slamming the door behind me.
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:06 am

Oooooh this sounds reallll good Mina

CRANK IT!!! cheers
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

Back to top Go down

Post  DAT_CHICA_CHELLZ Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:35 am

DAT WAS GUS UR PUK AZZ MINA CRANK DAT
DAT_CHICA_CHELLZ
DAT_CHICA_CHELLZ

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Characters
RACE: PUERTO RICAN

Back to top Go down

The Three Threatings Empty The Three Threatings

Post  mina.so.sad Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:59 am

The Three Threatings

Hatred-To feel hostility or animosity toward or To feel dislike or distaste for.

Natalie have always had promblems with her family.She was a problem child and she knew.She'd sneak guys in the house,runaway,fight with her mother.Her life became hell when her dad moved out becuase of her mom's affairs.Natalie have never hated someone more in her life than she hated her mother.

Love- A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.

Brooke and Chris got married and have been sweethearts for a year.They love each other deeply and passionatly.Everything takes one big turn when they began to fallout of place.One Of them had a affair.And that messed everything up.So can they fix IT or has IT already died.

Pain-An unpleasant sensation occurring in varying degrees of severity as a consequence of injury or emotional disorder.

Mina is constantly abused by her jealous boyfriend justin.She's never defend herself because she know she could never physically beat him so why try.She been in and out of the hospital a a million times.Mina never go to her friends or family for help because she think they'll be indangered to.Can she battle this beast her self.
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content