Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||*

5 posters

Go down

*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* Empty Re: *||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||*

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:51 pm

They are too cute
That outfit sounds cute
Crank it!!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

Back to top Go down

*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* Empty Uh Oh

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Damn he got her some good clothes

Now what happens if i come down there lol!

Crank it cheers
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female
Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* Empty Re: *||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||*

Post  Googlemebabyx3 Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:41 pm

So Jenell walked over to the men section, looking at the clothes finally something caught her eye it was a tan woven military button up shirt and a pair of Dolce & Gabbana jeans & a Silk Dolce & Gabbana Sweater. She then walked over to the shoe section & I grabbed a pair of gold Prada`s and another pair in silver, she also grabbed him some hi top Gucci`s. She then walked over to the jewelry section & picked out a David Yurman Black Onyx Dog Tag. When she was finished she walked over to the register to see Chris there waiting with 3 bags in his hands already. She smiled coyly & paid for the stuff.

“Well I`m ready to go try on some of the stuff you got me” she said smiling then biting her lip while looking into his eyes

“iight so lets go” he said with his hand out signifying for her to walk in front of him
As they were walking Chris couldn`t help but stare at Jenell`s behind, he just kept thinking about what he could do to her. His thoughts were interrupted by Jenell speaking.

“So Chris you going back to Niesh`s house or would you like to stay over my house ?” She said while putting the bags into the trunk & walking back to the drivers side

“Umm, how about your house, knowing Niesh & Dre they probably getting their freak on” He joked

“Your probably right” She laughed pulling into her driveway
Jenell hopped out & went to grab the bags but Chris immediately stopped her

“Naw mamaa let me get those you just go inside” He smiled sweetly

“Ohh no I`ll get them” she went to pick them up but Chris quickly lifted her up & carried her inside then went back got all the bags closed the truck & came back in

“Well aren`t we a bit aggressive huh ?” she said smiling at him

“Just a little bit, but don`t front like you don`t like it shawty” he said looking at her seductively

She couldn`t deny it, she loved it. In fact she was turned on by his roughness.

“umm, I`m going to go hop in the shower, so you can help your self to anything in the kitchen, unless you would like for me to cook” she said grabbing the bag of clothes she bought for him

“umm, how about we both cook when you get out the shower?” he asked

“sounds like fun, I`ll be back in about 2O mins” she said running up the stairs & getting into the shower

When Chris heard the water running he walked over to the bags of clothes he bought for Jenell & took out a short jumper, a pair of true religions, a pair of black mark Jacob shorts, a black kimono top, two button ups. He bought her a 2 two pairs of sling back Black & red, & Gold Christian Louboutin heels & he bought her a pair of Christian Louboutin Alta Nodo d’Orsay Heels in purple & pewter.
He also got her a surprise for when she comes down stairs from her shower.

Last edited by Googlemebabyx3 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inccorect senctence)
Googlemebabyx3
Googlemebabyx3

Female
Number of posts : 10

Characters
BODY: THICK

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:34 pm

LOL
Run it!!!

Arrow Arrow Exclamation Arrow Exclamation Arrow Exclamation Cool

yall sum nutcrackers Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

CRANK THAT LADY A!
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female
Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* Empty CRANK IT!!!!!!!

Post  NeniiPooh Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Crank It Nel-Nel!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid
NeniiPooh
NeniiPooh

Female
Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:52 pm

CRANK IT JENN!! I love you
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73

Characters
BODY: CHUBBY

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:17 pm

WHOOOO!!!! cheers lol!

CRANK IT BUMP IT UPZ IT RUNZ IT lol!
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female
Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Googlemebabyx3 Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:16 pm

--Chapter O0O1 Con`t
(Recap)
“Iight cool” he smiled standing behind her admiring the view, see Jenell was a sight to see. She stood about 5’3, slender legs, flat tummy, nice behind, & breast that sat up nicely in her shirt, she had beautiful hazel & green eyes, & thick hair that was past her shoulders.

(New)

“So Chris what do you do ?” Jenell spoke stepping out of the elevator carefully

“I`m a Graphic Designer, What about you ?” He said looking ahead with his hands nervously stuffed in his pockets

“Well I was a song writer, but now I`m recording my own album.” She said shyly

“Really ?, Can you sing something for me ?” He asked excitedly

“Umm yeah sure,” She smiled

The talking had ended abruptly once they entered Footlocker, Jenell excitedly ran over to the Jordan’s section & picked out two pairs she couldn`t help but pick out a pair of eighteen’s, five’s, seven’s, eight’s, seventeen’s, & she picked out a pair of royal blue Bakin’s.

“So I see not only do you rock those sexy a$$ heels” he looks down at her feet, “But your also rock sneakers, damn shawty you got taste”

“I guess so huh ?” they walked up to the register to pay

“Is that all?” The cashier asked smiling

“Yup” Jenell smiled back

“Well that comes $245.50” Said the cashier

“Okay” Jenell pulled out her credit card & handed it to the young woman when she was finished she rang up Chris’s items

“Okay your total is 450” She said showing the same polite smile as before

Chris handed her his black card & signed the receipt. They both exited the store & went straight for the food court after getting their food they found a table & sat down

“So Miss. Jenell, tell me about yourself” Chris said eating a fry

“Well what do you want to know ?” she said eating some of her lo mein

“Are you in a relationship ?” He asked staring directly into her piercing green eyes

She chuckled a bit then answered “The last relationship I was in was almost 2 years ago, it was with my daughter Eryn`s father..” she said looking away

“May I ask what happened ?” He said slightly concerned

“We just drifted apart, I was growing up & he wasn`t, it was like we were still in high school, & when I got pregnant he didn`t want anything to do with me or the baby.” she said seeming like she didn`t care about him anymore

“Damn, he`s an idiot, I`m sure he doesn’t know what kind of mistake he made leaving someone as beautiful as you” he said smiling at her

“I doubt he thinks he lost something good” she said finishing up her food.
“Nah he knows & he`s probably trying to get back with you”

“Well enough about me, what about you Mr. Chris” she said blushing

“Well, I unfortunately had a girl were it just didn`t work out, she & I were on two different pages. We didn`t leave on a bad note we left mutually” he said while picking up both their trays to discard them in the trash reciprocals

“Well, at least it didn`t end on a bad note right ?” she questioned walking into the Gucci Store

“Yeah your right” he stated

“So do you like Gucci ?” she questioned

“Girl are you crazy ? Who doesn`t love Gucci ?” He chuckled showing his deep dimples

“Your right” she laughed

“Well how about we make this fun?” he asked

“And how do we do that ?” she said narrowing her eyes and tilting her head to the side

“Well how about I pick out 3 outfits for you, and you pick out 3 outfits for me, including shoes ?” he asked

“Sounds like fun, but how about we put a few wages on it ?” she said biting her lip

“Iight bet”
Googlemebabyx3
Googlemebabyx3

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Googlemebabyx3 Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:15 pm

(Chapter O0O1.)

||Ain`t Going||

“Heyy you`ve reached Jenell please leave a message after the beep” spoke the answering machine

“Heyy sis it`s me Neish, I`m on my way over there right now & I need for you to be ready in 30 mins”

Jenell sleepily sat up & proceeded to get up from the bed, she walked over to the bathroom & turned on the water. She hopped in the shower & washed her hair & body. When she was threw she turned off the water grabbed her towel dried herself off & got out. She walked back into her room. She walked to her closet to pick something out. She grabbed a black & white Poke-a-dotted Shirt by Diane Von Furstenberg & a pair of black skinny levi`s jeans with a pair of black Gucci booties. She then walked back to the bed and applied some lotion & put on her underwear. When she was ready she walked downstairs & grabbed a blueberry muffin and she waited for her sister to get there. After 15 mins she heard the front door open & in walked her sister with a young man who seemed to be in his early 20`s.

“Heyy Nell, I would like you to meet Chris, he`s Dre`s cousin.” Neish spoke

“Hi I`m Jenell” she spoke while extending her hand for him to shake.

“I`m Chris” he replied shaking her hand

“So you ready to go yet ?” Neish asked

“Yeah just let me grab my bag & my phone” with that Jenell ran up the stairs & grabbed her stuff and was ready to go. When they got in the car Neish got a call from Dre.

“Alright babe I`m on my way there” Neish sighed & looked at nell

“It`s alright, I`ll take Chris with me to the mall,” She turned & looked at him “is that okay with you ?” Nell asked Chris

“Yeah sure that`s cool” He said slightly smiling

“I promise I`ll make it up to you guys okay ?” Neish asked while getting into the car and starting it up and hopping in.

“It`s cool sis, I`m sure I`ll have fun getting to know Chris anyway.” Nell smiled at Chris then bit her lip got into her Turquoise BMW.
“So How old are you ?” Chris asked while looking at her

“I`m 23 and you ?” she asked still looking at the road

“The same, I`ll be 24 in may, how about you ?”

“April, so I guess that make me older huh ?” she said while giggling.

“I guess so, but I was always one to like em` older” He said giving her a sly grin.

“Is that so” she said biting her bottom lip.

“Yeah ma, they might be able to teach me things”

“Hmm, well maybe I`ll teach you something new” she said pulling into a parking space.

Jenell and Chris hopped out the car and proceeded to walk to the entrance. “so what store do you want to stop by first ?” she asked while walking toward the elevators.

“Do you guys have Footlocker in here ?” he asked curiously

“Of course we do, I practically live in that store” she smiled & walked into the elevator

“Iight cool” he smiled standing behind her admiring the view, see Jenell was a sight to see. She stood about 5’3, slender legs, flat tummy, nice behind, & breast that sat up nicely in her shirt, she had beautiful hazel & green eyes, & thick hair that was past her shoulders.
Googlemebabyx3
Googlemebabyx3

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

*||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||* Empty *||Welcome To Hollywood (The I-pod Chronicles)||*

Post  Googlemebabyx3 Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:14 pm

This is a story about a young woman in her early 20`s whom finds fame and fortune & the love of her life..buh will that fame & fortune kill the love which shes waited her whole life for..

||Characters||

Jenell-Amazing personality, very intelectual, family oriented, a mother, outspoken, beautiful, down to earth & loving.

Chris:fun, loving, caring, very family oriented

Danielle:jenell`s twin sister, Crazy, loud, Stylish, business savey, loving.

Mijo:A crazy male version of danielle

Neish:oldest sister, Mature, buh fun to be around, jenell`s agent

Dre:Cool, Quiet, Fatherly.

Sya:Young, sweet, loving, & sometimes a little crazy.

writting up an add right now so plzz bare with meh ! kk ?

Run it plz !
Googlemebabyx3
Googlemebabyx3

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum