Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!]

4 posters

Go down

♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] Empty Re: ♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!]

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:43 pm

imma try to run this yall imma try!!!!!
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] Empty Re: ♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!]

Post  [S][Y][A] Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:09 pm

CRANK IT!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:58 pm

~Chapta THRee my niggs~

It was Friday. I could feel the eraly sense of friday night parties in the air. I stretched outta my bed adn went to the bathroom.

When I got ready for school, I had to have everything rite as I pictured it in my head. My hair had to droop over my shoulders just right, and my lip gloss had to be on point, and of course my eye shadow had to compliment my outfit or my earrings whicch complimented my outfit anyway.

And of course, there was a knock on the door. It was my sister Aaliyah.

"Heyy, Chelley, hurry up! People need to take showers you know!" she yelled through the door.

"Can you wait, I'm almost done!" I yealled back.

Then I heard talking as I was putting in my earrings.

"I'm not the only person waiting out here, chellz," Aaliyah said.

"You cant rush perfection okay," I said plainly with no intentions of stopping what I was doing to let her use the bathroom. There were two others in the house.

"Chelle, let me brush my teeth!" Justin yelled impatiently.

I opened the bathroom door. "There are two other bathrooms in this house, each of you choose one."

"Lil girl I dont know who you think you talkin to," Aaliyah said, rolling her neck.

"And my toothbrush in there, so you could go put on your mask in your room," Justin said.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not the one who need the mask..." I said, and Aaliyah started laughin a lil.

"Hehe..." Justin chuckled fakely. "Your hilarious, now get out the bathroom." He pushed right past me and went in and closed the door.

"Oh no he didnt," I said.

"Yes he did," Aaliyah said. "And I was about to, too."

I sighed heavily with frustration and finished in my room.

` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `

I was at my locker,a nd talking to Asia about the upgrade. She listened intently. That was the sign of a good student. With my help she would gain maybe even enough confidence to take my job one day..."haha". I laughed in my mind at the thought, I was the best at what I did.

"Tomorrow, is Phase 1. Now I usually dont physically make over in this phase, but you're not giving me a choice," I said to her.

"I'm not? What do you mean?" she asked.

"Okay, the past couple of days...you havent made easy."

"How?"

"Let's see...I tried to get you to go sit with the step team and you couldnt even do that without getting nervous."

"Well...I dont like meeting new people out of no where."

"That's what we're trying to change. It's like a lesson you learn at school that they say will help you in the long run. In the real world, you ahve to meet new people everyday, and if all you do is talk to every last one of them only because you have to, you miss out on friendships and relationships that could've been."

"Wow that was deep."

"I try. So anyway, tomorrow, you will have to get up early because I'm taking you to the store, you got your money?"

"Yeah, I do." She was on the right track already. Half of the time, the makeovers didnt pull through because the subject didnt live up to the end of their deal. I pay haldf the money for the physical make over, and they pay the other half. In cases like this, I usually had a plan on a way to earn all or most of the money back, which would be easier because Asia's style was going to change early in the process.

After talking to her, I headed to my last class of the day. This wasnt necessarily my favorite class, considering it was filled with jerks. It had Chris, Quincy, Trey, the rest of them concieted dumbass jocks, and not to mention the girls who hate don me. They included Bri, Bre, and Bria. The crew alled them Triple B, Trple Bri, or Tony, Tone, Toni...you know like the old school singing group?

Then again, some of my friends were in this class. Mina was in this class, Jenll, and Justin. that still didnt cancel out the dead weight that the class had.
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:34 pm

uh uh Chris thats nasty
Wanna lick sum dudes nuts EW!
CRANK IT!!!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  mina.so.sad Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:47 am

damn she ent on his a$$ lol!!

CRANK IT UP
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female
Number of posts : 28

Characters
RACE: MIXED
BODY: THICK

http://myspace.com/twinwitbutty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:44 pm

The member 'Sinndarella!' has done the following action : Random

#1 'CHRIS BROWN ' :
♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] 2550560335
#1 Result : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'CHRIS BROWN ' :
♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] 2550560335
#2 Result : 1
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:44 pm

o m g
A S I A
u need to add
lol
c r a n k it!
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:41 pm

~Chapta TWo my niggs~

I couldnt just say, "Girl you need a makeover" to her so I let it simmer for a few days, and Dani helped me with info on her so I knew what i was gon deal with. This was one for the Chellz files.

Name- Asia Rodriguez
Age- 16
Nationality- African American/Puerto Rican
Grades- Honor Roll
Fears- snakes, bugs, rejection, aminals
Personality- low self esteem; smart; calls everyone a hater; gets hungry easily
Other- clumsy

"Damn! I mean, this shud be easy," I said unsure of myself but hiding it.

"Dani, I dont know, this one seems tough," Dani said.

"But I'm Michelle Ramsey, I can do anything."

We were walking down the hall a week after I first discovered my victim...subject, project, same thing. Morgs walked up to us escaping some dude tryna holla.

"Aight Morgan, call anigga sumtime then," he said.

"Okay, we'll see..." she said then mumbled," Yeah right. Oooh, the Chellz Files. Who are you takin under yur wing now?"

I handed the info over to Morgan. "Read it for yourself."

"Oh...its Asia. Why you wanna give her a makeover?"

I chuckled. "Are you serious Morgs? No style, just jeans and a plain shirt. She has a reserved personality, gotta break down that barrier, and dont get me started. She's always caught wearing Air Force Ones or those tired Baby Phat sneakers."

"Her kicks are fresh, what you talkin bout? And jeans will never go out of style."

"Okay Morgs."

We ended up at my locker again. Routine. Of course, I had to have everything just right. And yet, today felt weird, and not just because I was finally gonna tell Asia that she needed my help. I felt liek soemone was gonna ruin my flawlessness....sumhow. But I didnt know when. SO I didnt say anything and shook it off.

Dani, Justin, and Jenell walked over to me, and then Mina and VJ, whose lockers were right there too.

"Heyy wassup?" Dani said.

"Nun much," I told her.

"Hey, manilla folders...the Chellz Files has a new project?" Jenell asked. She took the folders from Morg.

"Asia?" Justin asked. "What the hell is wrong with her that you need to change her?"

"Not you too. Well I cant expect my brother to know an ideal chick since he sttles for his sister's friends just cuz they easy. Go find sumone elses friends."

"Jenell has no problem with me. And what I meant is, I dont think Asia would want to be changed, Chellz."

"Well her good friend and ours Danielle here thought otherwise."

"Dani are you serious, you wanna change your own friend?"

"Not her, just her style and confidence. I like her personality, but everyone can make themselves better," Dani said.

"See, Dani hads the right idea," I agreed.

"No, Dani must be under a Chellz spell. You good at school and s*** Chelly, but leave the girl alone."

"You call her your friend and just called her 'the girl.' Well its my job to give her a known identity. And that starts now."

"Let's pray for Asia shall we?" Justin said as I walked with Dani over to Asia.

And here it was, the one thing that threw me off. It went in slow-mo. Trey, a B-Ball and football player yelled from down the hall.

"Ay yo man, go long!" he yelled.

I looked in his direction and coming in my direction was the reciever of the football...Chris...who bumped right into me and pushed me slightly up against the lockers.He ended up facing in front of me, witht he ball in his hands and my jaw was still dropped at his stupidity. Mad

Then it went back to normal paced life.

"Damn, Trey, you need to practice your throws," he said.

"EXCUSE ME!" I said.

"Oh....hey if it isnt Miss Chellz. What up sexy?" Chris said, smiling at me.

"Sexy my a$$. Could you watch where the hell yur going?"

"Oh, I hit you, sorry. It was an accident. Dont get a chest attack...i mean...a herat attack," he said biting his lip as he lokoed at me.

I rolled my eyes in a strong passion before adding,"Look, dont try that bull s*** with me. And now please can you move out my way so I can get back to what I was doing?"

"You can talk to me with a little less attitude first. I am Chris Brown."

"And that means what? Nothing to me."

"So I'm supposed to do what the f*** you say just cuz I accidently bumped into you. Yur just another chick."

"Well get this, I'm Chellz, Chris Brown or who ever the f*** you are. Move out my way or imma clown you right now."

"Try me Chellz."

I chuckled to myself. He tryed the wrong person, plus, he messed up my hair. So i spoke extra loud.

"Chris, what comes honey roasted or salted in a can?" I asked, smiling.

"My nuts," Very Happy he said smiling back.

"OH WHAT's that? YOU WANNA LICK THE SALT OFF OF SUM DUDES NUTS?!"

People's attention went our way quickly.
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:37 pm

LMAO ASIA U'S A FOOL
HUN
C R A N K IT!!!
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:43 am

ASIAAA BABY
CRANK ITTT!!!! cheers
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  mina.so.sad Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:35 pm

i love this storie!!!!
asia pllllllllzzzzz runit!!!
another comment is on CBW
Crank this ish
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female
Number of posts : 28

Characters
RACE: MIXED
BODY: THICK

http://myspace.com/twinwitbutty

Back to top Go down

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:14 pm

~Chapta oNe my niggs~

I was in first period and report cards were being handed out. I sat next to Mina and she bit her nails in suspense. I was a little nervous, but not much, because I could predict the results. The teacher slapped it down on my desk, then lifted her hand.

"Congratulations Miss Ramsey, keep up the GPA," said the teacher.

"Yes!" I said with a gesture showing my happiness.

"Yay!...for you..." Mina said. I leaned over her shoulder to see hers.

"oooh...3 Cs now Mina? You need to let me tutor you."

"Naw, I got it Chellz. N Asia supposed to tutor me in math."

"Who's Asia?" Before my question was answered, the bell rang.

Horny teens piled into the halls. Short ones, tall ones, skinny ones, small ones, fat ones, round ones...you get the idea. I waved to some of my aquaintances and my old projects that I helped out with make overs, gettig up grades, or hooking up. Thent here was the other people...like Quincy..jackass, smartass, and jock a$$ nigga. Reminded me of his rival teammate...Chris. Their lockers were on the opposite sides across the hall from eachother, and each's crew was posted ont heir side. Fites rarely broke out...its was a friendly competition.

Then I saw my crew.

"Heyyyy, Chellz. What up?" Dani asked.

"Nuthin much. Tryna tell hard head here how she can gets grades like moi(?)," I said, referring to Mina.

"Sorry I'm not a show out perfectionist," Mina said.

"You're right...and that's why you got three Cs."

"You got straight A's again Chellz? Ups girl!" I high-fived Dani, who only got one B. I guess me and Dani had a little friendly rivalry, real friendly, she was one of my best friends.

"Yall seen Morgs n Jenell?" I asked.

Just then I saw Jenell screaming and giggling as she ran down the hall. She was caught by my brother, who lifted her from behind. They needed to get a room already, they was gonna ruin my perfect vision.

Jenell giggled all the way to us when she escaped from Justin.

"Eww," me and Mina said in unison.

"What does that mean?" Jenell asked between giggles.

"It means you and my brother make us wanna gag," I said.

"Luv you too sis!" Justin said, walking up and putting and arm around Jenell.

"Leave my boo alone," Jenell said.

"Boo my a$$," Dani mumbled.

"Guess who got only one be on the report card? J Boi, yeahhh,"Justin said.

"See, my boo so smart," Jenell cudnt help but saying.

"Well guess what b**** runnin this s*** cuz she got straight A's? And what?" I said.

"Whatever."

"Where's Mina and ya homeboys?" Dani asked.

We looked around a bit and saw Mina up against the lockers talking to VJ. Typical. I opened my locker and fixed my hair, afro couldnt be just right unless I was a little self-concious. A flaw worth needing.

"You look scraight so chill, Chellz," Dani said.

"Okay Dani, I'm good. What you doing this weekend?" I asked her, getting my ish from my locker.

"Nuthin much. You know my friend Asia? Well I mite be trying to give her a makeover, but she dont want it. She bout to be 17 and still aint had a man, but she dont wanna listen to me. So, it told her maybe my good friend Chelly cud help her out."

"Okay, you knwo I'm down for another customer, I luv what I do, you know, but um, I dont knwo this Asia person."

"come on, she has our 5th period, and um she friends with all yur friends."

"Point her out, por favor."

Dani twisted my body around to several lockers down from Quincy's crew. I saw a girl talking to Nelly (not Jenell, but Jenl. Jenell is Jenell in the story and Jenel is Nelly.). She had her long striaght hair in a ponytail, wore faded jeans, and a purple shirt with blacks glasses trimmed with red ont he inside. Trust me, i ainalyzed my subjects quick, and this wouldnt be an easy one. Suspect
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!] Empty ♥* AN ANGeL iN FLiGHT♥* (TO CH3LLZ) [I added!]

Post  I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:12 pm

This is Dedicated to CHELLZ! Note, lets be honest. Im Asia aka Lady A, and you dont know me that well Chellz, but yeah i prolly maybe talked to you like ONCE but everyone on here and chatzy luvs you! You seem like a real great person and even I've cared about you just cuz my friends have taken you to heart. I feel the need to write this in your honor, im infamous for not finishing, but still, i'll try!and if anyone else writes and they know you...its okay that you like there's better!

Alot of people say I've brought heaven on earth, and sometimes i wonder what they see in me. I feel normal like everyone else, but it sometimes seemed like I could influence people positively and it always worked.

The countless makeovers I've done, the long Friday nights I was at my best friends' sides when they suffered a heartbreak, the ffundraisers I've been apart of...genuinely fromt he heart.

But then, you have doubters. those who think "Chelly thinks she can do things, but she reaches too high" or "She just some chick." Well I'm not just some chick, i'm not just Mina's friend, Morgan's bestie, or Justin's sister, I'm me. And all those who had a problem, I was determined to convince them.

One who challenged my talents...was Chris M. Brown. Jock, a$$ hole, and conceited to a T. But that selfishness was my goal to throw away.
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN
I'dWifeThat-A TRAiN

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum