Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
.Brand.New EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
.Brand.New EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
.Brand.New EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
.Brand.New EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
.Brand.New EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
.Brand.New EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
.Brand.New EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
.Brand.New EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
.Brand.New EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

.Brand.New

5 posters

Go down

Do yall like my Story?

.Brand.New I_vote_lcap0%.Brand.New I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
.Brand.New I_vote_lcap43%.Brand.New I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
.Brand.New I_vote_lcap57%.Brand.New I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

.Brand.New Empty Re: .Brand.New

Post  [S][Y][A] Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:58 am

CRANK IT!!!!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinndarella! Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:08 pm

oh gosh dani
c r a n k this!
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

.Brand.New Empty RE: Brand New

Post  .:LiviaCherie:. Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Justin grimey as hell...
shiidd we need Madea up
n this story. Dani need to play
a lil Grit Ball.!
lmfao.!

Luv thee story thouqh twin...

CRANK IT POOH.! cheers
.:LiviaCherie:.
.:LiviaCherie:.

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.myspace.com/nushiibabii313

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan aka Ms. Dimplez108 Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:16 pm

DANG DANI. YOU MADE JUSTIN A JACK a$$ LOL ANYWAYS THIS STORY GOOD GIRL! RUN IT!!!!
Morgan aka Ms. Dimplez108
Morgan aka Ms. Dimplez108

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

.Brand.New Empty :: T H R E E::

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:15 pm

He walked up to them and they all gave him a disgusted look. “Hey ladies” he said to them. “Whatchu want Justin?” Dimps saying very bluntly. “I came to see my girl is that a problem?” “Frankly yes it is.” Naj told him back. “Ladies why so hostile” he said looking at me. I wouldn’t dare look at him cus I knew he was giving me a stare. “We aren’t.” Neish replied back.

“Oh well I can I steal Danielle away from you for a while?” “Actually we need her to find a dress cus our mother is having a dinner tonight, so no.” Mani spit back. “Ok I just need her soon cus I hate being away from her” he lied thru his teeth. He moved thru them and walked up to me. He hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear, “Don’t be home late and don’t look at other niggas. I got eyes and ears all around this mall.” He kissed my neck then walked off. I was there traumatized for a minute then snapped back into reality.

I turned around and smiled at them. I already know what they are thinking. “Mhmm you think you slick don’t you?” Yaya was the first to say. “What I don’t know what you are talking about but let’s go dress shopping.” They eyed me weird then we started walking and walked into Macy’s. I saw the same guy again only with a girl this time. He looked like he was in love with her.

They were holding hands, whispering to each other. I sighed and looked down. I wish I had that with Justin. We don’t have that anymore. He wasn’t like this before. When I met him 3 years ago he was trying to play some game at me but failed to do so.

*Flashback*
Me and my girls are sitting in the park just talking when a few guys walk pass us. “Oh girl, look at that one guy checking you out D.” Yaya said to me. I looked over and one caught my eye. I smiled at him and he smiled back tripping over his foot falling. I laughed and walked over to him. “Are you ok?” “Yea I’m just falling head over heels for you.” I laughed at his stupidity and helped him up.

I saw that he had a gash in his hand. “Come on let em clean that for you.” He nodded and followed me to a building that was close by. He sat on the counter and I got a towel, some water, and some gauze. “So, I never introduced myself.” He said. I looked at him and smiled then went back to work. “I have notice that.” “Justin.” “Danielle.” I finished on his hand and he looked at it. “Thanks that was burning like hell.”

I laughed a little. “Well I got to go nice meeting you.” “Same and thanks for cleaning my cut.” I smiled and walked off.
*End Flashback*

It was soon after that we started to see each other everywhere. Then he asked me out. After that it was suppose to be us against the world but I guess that changed too.
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female
Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

.Brand.New Empty ::T W O::

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:11 pm

I sat in the car looking out of the window while Justin drove. I t was really quiet so he turned on some soft music to lighten the mood. He’s trying to make forget what he did. I just rolled my eyes and continued to look out of the window. We finally reached the mall and walked as he held on to my waist. When we walked thru the doors, all these dudes kept eyeing me.

But Justin wasn’t having it. He could get me still even in heels. I was still shorter than him, he was standing at 6’2 towering over my small 5’4 in heels 5’6 frame. “Look at them and suffer at home” he whispered in my ear. I didn’t look at any of them except this one every now and then when either Justin or he was looking. I walked into a store because Justin walked into Footlocker. I looked at some jeans and heard somebody calling my name. I turned and saw my sisters and my 4 best friends.

Naja that was my older sister by a year, Amani was my younger sister by two years, Jas that’s my best friend since the diaper days, Destiny or Dimples another best friend, she came when we were in middle school, Neisha that’s my home girl since high school, and lastly there was Yanna or Yaya, we started as co-workers then over time becaome best friends. “Hey I said to all of them and hugged them. “D you coming to mama’s right?” Naj asked me. “When?” I asked back totally confused.

“Tonight silly at her house. Remember she wanted use to meet the new person in her life.” Mani told me. Damn I forgot all about that. I guess I can go if Justin doesn’t beat me. “Hello Dani, DANI!!” “Hmm?” “I have been calling you for the pass two minutes girl where ya head at?” Dimps asked me. I looked over and saw that guy again only this time with his friends.”What are you looking at?” Yaya ask. She turns her head in my direction and grins. “Oh so you checking him out huh?” “No I turned that way cus here come Justin.” They all looked again and sure enough Justin was coming toward us on the phone.

Who is he talking to? All his boys are at work today, I know cus it’s his day off. I shrugged the feeling off and turned back to the clothes as Justin now stood in front of us.
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Ugh....Stupid Justin Evil or Very Mad
Crank This
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

.Brand.New Empty ::O N E ::

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:26 pm

I woke up laying in my bed. I looked around and saw that everything was still in place. I got up and swung me legs over the bed and place them in my slippers. I got up and instantly fell down again. What the hell? I got up and limped to the bathroom. I cut the light on and looked in the mirror at myself. I saw a black and blue bruise starting to show on my face. So it wasn’t a dream. It really happened. I was on the verge of tears again until I heard footsteps.

I quickly gathered myself and plopped back on the bed. The door knob opened and Justin walks in. “Hey baby.” He kissed my forhead. I turned and moved like I was just waking up. “Hey” I said not wanting to make him mad. “How do you feel?” How you think I feel dumbass? “Um better I guess just sleepy that’s all.” “Ok well get dressed we going to the mall.” “Do I have to go?” I whined a little. SMACK, was all you heard in the room. I held my face and held back the tears swelling in my eyes. “Don’t question me Danielle. Get dressed. NOW!” I jumped at him raising his voice at me. I watched him leave the room as I headed to the bathroom once again.

I closed it and waited until I heard a slam. I let the tears fall as I slid down the door. I jumped in the shower and hurried it so he wouldn’t get mad again. I got out brushed my teeth, then put on some Vanilla Sugar lotion and some Vanilla body spray. I got dressed in some apple bottom capris, and of the shoulder shirt that says babygirl, and some black wedges to match the shirt. I put my hair up for purpose reasons and grabbed everything else and walked out scared again.
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female

Back to top Go down

.Brand.New Empty Aye!

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Crank this sh!t YELLY!!!! cheers
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:14 pm

CRANK IT cheers
DANERSS
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

.Brand.New Empty .Brand.New

Post  Dani.Alexandria. Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:08 pm

\\I N T R O//
“No get off of me.” I said to him. “Come on baby just once?” he begged. “No.” He grabbed me and forced me on the counter. “You know what Danielle, I’m getting real sick of you right now.” “Justin get off me!” “No you’re not giving me what I want so I’m going to take it from you.” “No please stop. Don’t do that.” He didn’t listen he ripped of her top and roughly started to kiss her. She turned her head only to come back with a sharp sting to her face.

“Now don’t turn away from me you understand.” She didn’t say anything, just looked away. That caused another sharp sting to her face. “Do you understand?” “Yes I understand” she said with her voice cracking. “Good, not be a good girl and I won’t hurt you.” He continued to rip more clothing off of her. She lay there helplessly. She wondered why he would do this to her. He rammed into her and she screamed. She felt a warm liquid run down her leg. She cried as he pounded away at her. She cried so hard that she passed out.
Dani.Alexandria.
Dani.Alexandria.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum