Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs

+2
.TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.
mina.so.sad
6 posters

Go down

RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs Empty Re: RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs

Post  Sinndarella! Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:03 pm

o m g
mina-ba-bina
c r a n k this!
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

http://superhuman.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  mina.so.sad Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:52 pm

*FiVe*

"Hello"
"Oh my mina its ms.joyce,I got your number from your mother"
"Hi ma joyce,how are you".
"Im fine sweetie,thank you,mina chris told me he saw you today and that you know he's back".
"Yes"
"Okay so im having a barbeque with just closed friends and families and since your part of the family I more than likey expect for you to be there"
"I would most defenialy be there"
"Its at 2 o clock,okay love you and take care you hear"
"Yes ma'am and love you too"
"Bye sweetie"

The phoneline went dead on there other end.I hung up and at sat the phone counter again.I leaned on the couner and thought about the event that just took placewith justin.I smiled before walking up to my room.

LaTeR ThAt

I layed on there bed looking upward at the ceiling.I my eyes flickered to the clock,it read 1:36 am.Trey called 5 hours ago,saying he was on his way.It didnt take five hours to drive home.I really didnt know why I was so angry,all trey do when he was here is beat on me or lecture me about everything I did.I pulled the covers back and climb out of bed.The hallway and the rest off the house was pitch black.I walked to the kitchen and flicked the lights on.I dug in the frezzer till I found my cookies and cream ice cream.I pulled a spoon out and hopped on the counter and began to dig in.I ate my ice cream slowly enjoying ever detail of the taste.

I was about to eat another spoon full but the front door flew opened.Trey fell out in the floor laughing.Justin came in and tried to pick him up.I sat my stuff down and ran over to him."I found him at bar like this".I pulled him up,throwing his arm round my neck."Mina guess what".I could smell the alcohol on his breath."Wat tremaine".I dragged him up the stairs."I fu*ked you friend destiny".He laughed as I laid him on the bed and began pulling his jeans off."Thats great".A tear began to rolled down my cheek but I wiped it away wih the back of my hand.

Justin stood in the door way watching.I pulled the cover over him and grabbed pillow up from by his head.I turned he light off and walked out the door pushing pass justin.He closed the door behind me.I walked to the guest room with him right on my heels.He closed the door behind us as I went and laid on the bed.
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Characters
RACE: MIXED
BODY: THICK

http://myspace.com/twinwitbutty

Back to top Go down

Post  Nece Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:23 pm

minaaa

lol...run this its so good so far =]

Nece

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Characters
BODY: SKINNY

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Trey gon Kick her as if he finds out!
CRANK IT!!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73

Characters

Back to top Go down

RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs Empty ADD

Post  mina.so.sad Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:34 am

more added to part 4 check it out
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinndarella! Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:18 pm

I THOUGHT I
CRANKED THIS
HMM
WELL
C R A N K IT!!!
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:42 am

SHE NEEDS TO CALL THE DOCTOR
SHE LOSIN A LOT OF BLOOD
CRANK ITTT cheers
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  mina.so.sad Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:10 am

*four*

"Mom Im not going to be able to make it I really dont feel well but give all my love to the family,okay bye".I hung the phone up as I clenched my hand over my stomach as I leaned over the kitchen sink.I've been so tired every since I got off work at four O clock.My headed throbbed,my stomach crunch and my chested burned like heart burn.

I lifted my self up off the counter and walked to the bathroom.I closed the door behind me.I lifted the stool and pulled my underwear down.They were full blood again.I pulled them off along with my pants and shirt and threw ithem in the hamper.I turned the shower on hot and let it run.I looked at myself in the mirror as pulled my hair back into a messy bun.I ran my and over the purple burise that was linked under my eye.I turned away quickly and hopped in the shower.

I turned the water in the shower off and the vent on to let out some off the steam.The door bell rug loudy in the hallway.I grabbed towel off the rack before running out the bathroom.The bell rung constantly,over and over."Hold on im coming".I pulled the towel tighter around my body before yank the door.Justin(trey bestfriend) was standing there with his hat cocked to the side an a smirk on his face.

He pushed pass me ,walking right ino the house."Mina can I come in, sure justin".I spoke my words sarcasticly as I closed the door behind him.He looked around before turning back to me."Yo where trigga trey at".I shrugged my shoulders before pushing pass him.He gripped my wrist and pulled me back against his chest."Ma you know you sexy right".I ripped wrist from his grip."Thanks but you dont have to touch".He smiled and kissed his teeth."Mina you want me and you know it".I put my hand on my hips and rolled my eyes.Justin im not into guy with-

He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine.I pushed away and glared at him."My bad,I didnt mean to do that".I yanked him by his shirt and pulled his lips bak to mine.He backed me up to the wall and rapped my legs round is waist.We kissed each other roughly as he motioned his hand up my towel on my thigh.He parted my lip with his toung.We toung wrestled as I pull him closer.I began pulling his shirt over his head but the phone ringed on the counter.

He pulled away but I spoke this time."Im sorry".The phone rung constantly."Yea I think imma be out".He fixed is shirt and I fixed my towel.He grinned before walking out the door.I smiled to myself as I answered the phone.

Last edited by mina.so.sad on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:31 am; edited 3 times in total
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:08 pm

she could've said "hi"
rude a$$
CRANK IT!!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs Empty *ThReE*

Post  mina.so.sad Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:48 pm

*ThReE*

I pulled my baby phat jump up over my torso very slowly because I was still a little sore.I pulled my black and pink wifebeater over my head.I pulled my black and pick pastry from under the bed and slide im feet into them.My phone beep on the dresser notifyiing I had a voicemail.I picked it up and called my vocie back.

[b]"You have 2 unheared messages.First unheared message recieved at eight-forty two a.m.Hi ms.grant this is doctor ryans,i just wanted to inform you if you have any aches or pain,constant of bleed or swelling in the vaganil area please make sure you make appointment with us.Thank you.Last unheared message recived at nine-o two a.m.Mina this is mommy,dont forget about the party tonight okay love you call me back.you have no more unheared messages.

I heared sinny hunking outside.I jumped up and grabbed my house keys and coat,suffing my phone the pocket.I locked the door before running out and hopping in the car.

[i]At WoRk[foot locker]

"These only come in red and black".The little girl stomp her foot and whined to her mother."Mommy I said I pink ones".I stood there looking at the little girl throw a temper tantrum."Chelly please just get these for mommy".The little girl knocked the shoe out her mother hand and put her hand on her hips."How bout you get them and shtu the fu(k up".I looked over at sinny flirting with some of the male customer.the little girl was on the floor screaming at th etop of her lungs.

"Chelly get up off that floor now".The little screamed louder."Ma'am we're not going to be needing those shoe thank you for you time".The lady picked her daughter up off the ground and carried her out the store.I bented down and picked the shoes up."I remeber you when you acted like that".A deep velet vocie came from behind me.i stood up and turned around.My whole face fell to the ground.

Chris stood in my view with a smirk on his face.I dropped the shoes and jumped on him like a little girl,"I've missed you so much".He hugged me tighter."I missed you too boo".He sat me back down on my feet and stared at me."I cant belive you came back".I couldnt believe it was really him."Yea I came back for my mom's wedding".I stared at him in shock."Ms joyce is finally getting married".he nooded his head yes.

"Mina she really want to see you".I've missed joyce motherly self."Chrissy pooh I dont like no shoe in here.A short haired light skined girl came and rapped her arms round chris and looked at me."Rih this is mina,mina this is rihanna".I waved."Hi".She did smile."Yea whatever,chris can we leave".he nodded and grabbed her hand."Mina heres my number call me tonight".He handed me a slip of papper as rih pulled his arm dragging him out the store.I stared after them as they disappered into the crowded mall.
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:56 pm

OMG!!
that so sad!
lmao @ Sin...Dumb and Dumber
CRANK IT!!!
[S][Y][A]
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs Empty GIIRL WTH?!

Post  Sinndarella! Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:52 pm

WTH IS WRONG WITH THIS NEGRO?
AND HOLD UP THIS CHICA GOTTA BE DUMBER THAN
HARRY FROM DUMB AND DUMBER
WOOOO CHILD

cheers C R A N K cheers
I T ! ! !
Sinndarella!
Sinndarella!
Admin

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs Empty *Tw0*

Post  mina.so.sad Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:42 pm

*TwO*

I looked around the dark room as I layed im my bed.Tears ran down my cheek as I thought about the baby that would have been mines to keep.My virgina was sore and my stomach heved in pain.I heared a car engine cut off out side.I heared footsteps and then the front door opened and slammed close.The bedroom door opened but didnt close.

The bed became heavier with more than just me.I felt soft kisses being plant on my neck.I kept my eyes squezzed tightly closed but a few tears managed to slip throught the crack of my eye lids.Trey ran his hand up my night gown massaging my breast under my bra."Trey please I dont want to do this".My voice was raspy and scrachy.

He put his hand over my mouth and his other hand grip my waistly pulling me closer to his manhood."I didnt ask what you wanted I did".He ripped my pantie off from between my legs.My sobbs became an outburst cry.He stopped for some reason but I still cryed."Mina where the fu(k did all this blood come from?" He pushed his self up off me onto the other side of the bed.I lifted my self up off the bed and limped to the bathroom closing the door behind.I lifted the toliet seat up and sat down on it.

I had blood all down my thighs and legs.I pulled my night gown up and wipe up and down my leg.After I finished I walked out he bathroom turning the light off behind me.Trey was know where in site.I grabbed a pillow off the bed and went to lay on the couch in the living room.I knew I was going to have to cry myself to sleep again and thats what happened.

Last edited by mina.so.sad on Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  breezysbabii15 Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:36 pm

what the fluck is up wit him?!

UPZ!

breezysbabii15

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs Empty run ! !

Post  .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H. Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:31 pm

Suspect
run it.....
.TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.
.TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Female
Number of posts : 6
Location : - | @ Da Park bout to hit up the weed man l8r. wass guudd sonn?!

Characters
RACE: PHILIPPINO

http://www.myspace.com/mizz_jones_4life_aka_bj

Back to top Go down

RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs Empty RiGhT BeFoRe YoUr EyEs

Post  mina.so.sad Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:28 pm

"Trey im pregnant".His head snapped up from the t.v.I had one of my hands on my belly and the other one holding me up on the wall.He slowly picked his self up from off the couch.He walked toward with a annoyed/angry expression on his face."Say what".He had his hand clenched into a tight fist.

"I-I-Im pregnant".My words were a mumble and a stutter.My felt a sharp sting blaze on my left cheek.MY cheek burned with soreness,my mouth flowed with blood.He griped my wrist away from my belly and held it tightly in his hand."You just like making me mad dont you huh".His grip became a full blowing hold.I began to cry in angonie.

His lips were at my ears and other hand at my throat."Im going to handle some business when I get back I want that sh!t gone".he slammed my back against the wall before letting go.I fell to the ground with my hands embraced around my stomach again.The front door slammed and all I heared was the loudness from the t.v. Pain struck through my body as I lifted my self up.

[Im I the only one dealing with this world alone]

Last edited by mina.so.sad on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
mina.so.sad
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down